Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jez UaBriain

I learned something new......

9 posts in this topic

:oI learned something new the other day. Ninety –seven percent of all birds don’t have peckers. And I had never really thought much about ducks, or their sex life before. But these little guys are actually pretty high up there in the evolution scale. I never knew that ducks have unusual genitalia. Male ducks have a cork-screw pecker. And it reaches a length of anywhere from 9 to 14 inches! Long, shaped like a corkscrew, and skinny. A cork-screw, pencil dick. AND, it just reaches out, any direction it needs, so it can reach nearest duck vagina (actually hers is called an oviduct). And hers is also cork screw shaped. In the opposite direction. The male’s sperm travels down the outside of his pecker.

And it seems the boys have the sex drive of a rutting bunny buck. During rutting boy duck season, the lady duck she may be forced to screw the wandering prehensile pecker-woods. She may be forced multiple times by amorous wandering duck boys. This explains to me why male ducks, or drakes as adult males are called, gang up on the females. Many times while walking my dogs along the S. Platte, I have seen several gaily feathered, would-be boyfriends ganging up on one lone drab brown colored female. Another interesting bit of information about this is, it has been found out is that when Ms. Duck is forced, it rarely results in the pitter-patter of little webbed feet. However, if the Mr. Duck is of the Ms. Ducks choosing, it almost always results in multiple webbed feet to follow MS. Duck around. This is according to a study that is being done currently.

Here is another unusual aspect of duck peckers. After the duck rutting season-their pecker falls off! But no worries for them, it grows back in time for the duck rutting season.

After stumbling across this study on the web, I can’t say I will look at those pretty little ducks quite the same way again. Remarkable bird

hey Jez, after 30 years of murderin them critters i too learned something. who'd have thought duck dick would be a topic here?

I guess thats where the saying, "Lucky Duck comes from.

It's amazing the things you can learn on TOB. Duck dicks - who woulda thought?

I'm dense. You're saying that 97% of male ducks have no reproductive organ? So 3% of male ducks get all the love? Perhaps I'm just reading your post incorrectly, but it's been a long day.

I think that she meant that ducks are part of the 3% of birds that have them.

So, if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, has a dick like a duck, it's probably a politician.

ALL birds do to have peckers .......

thats way they can not wear underware cause their pecker is on their face

ALL birds do to have peckers .......

thats way they can not wear underware cause their pecker is on their face

I stand corrected. THEY do have a pecker on their face. But I did indeed mean that ducks are among the 3 percent of all birds that do have a penis. :o