Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jez UaBriain

Why, wHy, WhY?

17 posts in this topic

Why, wHy, WhY?

Question for the guys.

I get a phone call this evening from a would-be client. He was inquiring about to tomorrow morning, and said he would like to start early so he could take me shopping.

Now I have some thoughts on this. Why? Taking a woman shopping ain’t exactly in the department of disceet. And, why? Does he think that I don’t know how to attire myself in a sexy bit of lingerie.. Or , does he think I will be impressed? Why?

In my experience, when they offer to take you shopping, it never happens. So, why?

Bottom line, I know what I like, so I take myself shopping, I don’t take a man with me.

Maybe with a long time client who you get along well with, but a brand new potential client - I have no idea ?

I've had dinner, shopped, attended events, etc but that was way down the road after the first visit?

Here's another "why?".....

Why in the world would you ask us what someone else is thinking? Ask HIM why, if you need to know that badly...or, just tell him that you don't go shopping with clients.

Because I am curious as to why guys say this to us. This is not the first time I've heard this. And these guys ,I believe, have no intention of ever taking a provider shopping. I stumps me as to why they say this.

He probably doesn't trust your tastes in clothes and want to make sure you look appropriate.

I hear you Jez. Most are playing on the phone.

Funny, but true.... I had an appointment (1st time meeting), the guy took me shopping for a dress (that I love). I of course wore it for him. There was no intimacy. I think some guys are turned on by the picking out and trying on thing. :D Oh, and I was compensated for my time! :D

There are regulars (friends) though, and they know who they are... that truly enjoy seeing a ladies excitement and exuberance with the purchase of new fun items. It happens. ;)

yeah and maybe he's just a dick with a credit card who wants to come across as all that on the first encounter - it's all about projecting power

Hmmmm. A guy that wants to pay in order to be subjected to a shopping trip with a woman. Obviously an S&M request. :D

Hmmmm. A guy that wants to pay in order to be subjected to a shopping trip with a woman. Obviously an S&M request. :D

Sounds like a fate worse than death.

Sounds like a fate worse than death.

Ink has it right. The fate is "mall fatigue" and it sets in at a rapid pace.

Why, wHy, WhY?

Question for the guys.

I get a phone call this evening from a would-be client. He was inquiring about to tomorrow morning, and said he would like to start early so he could take me shopping.

Now I have some thoughts on this. Why? Taking a woman shopping ain’t exactly in the department of disceet. And, why? Does he think that I don’t know how to attire myself in a sexy bit of lingerie.. Or , does he think I will be impressed? Why?

In my experience, when they offer to take you shopping, it never happens. So, why?

Bottom line, I know what I like, so I take myself shopping, I don’t take a man with me.

Ok, lets try something new, you take me shopping.:D

What color of banana hammock matches you tackle box?

It's just like guys that say they will write a review, they think they might get a better experience.