Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Boricua7

411 On SophieLuv - COS

9 posts in this topic

Well... I don't really want to use my cash reserves on this provider since no one seems to have have had an encounter from the board. I'd rather be with my ATF since the budget is tight and I don't want to take a chance on disappointment. lol.

17 reviews for a Sophie Luv with same phone number at TER

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:jNZM9DtLPxYJ:www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/show.asp%3Fid%3D7191+719-634-4088&cd=7&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

The phone number also pops up a service in Springs called Cats Meow that I have heard of but have no experience with. Best I got.

Sophie Luv has been around for years and is a very reliable provider just an FYI, she's the real deal

I have never seen her personally, mostly because she works in CoS.

She has been around for years and I've never heard of any complaints. Hope that helps.

I saw her about two years ago. She is legit but is a big busted gal. Much heavier that I like. She never shows pictures.

After reviewing some of her ads why would you go see her when she clearly states she is mature busty and full -figured average body not average service.Then make a statement she was not what your were looking for.Can you read.

Lilithia