Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest seeker9us

3 G's?

10 posts in this topic

I have been a hobbyist for years and probably do these instinctively, but would like to know this particular phrase. I see it now and again, but do not know the full detail. I am guessing it entails, generous, gentleman gifts?

Can someone clue me in here?:confused:

Thx

3G is great. It means you can (g)et in, (g)et off, and (g)et out, without having to stick around and listen to the provider rambling on about her life or hitting you up for rent money, because, you know, we're friends now.:cool:

I'd rather have a 3G session with a hot provider, then a "GFE" with a 40+ lardazz.

As this thread evolves to discussing the merits of 3G instead of a simple definition, I'll chime in. It depends on my mood. Both 3G and GFE can be good.

- There are times when I'm looking for a quick, 3G experience to provide purely physical relief. On those occassions I'll book with a provider known to offer that type of service and review accordingly. If she provides quality 3G service, she's likely to get a superior rating.

- There are other times when I'm seeking a more relaxing, emotional experience, in which case I'll book with a provider known for her GFE style. In this instance if I receive 3G service, I'm likely to rate the session AVERAGE at best.

Your mistake is in not realizing that 3G and GFE are not mutually exclusive at all. If the girl is passionate and knows what she's doing, you could be in there for all of 5 minutes and still have a great time. Or you could spend an hour with a chick whose idea of GFE is to give you a 20 minute rub down with lukewarm baby oil while blabbing about her mental health issues. :cool:

Think about it: you're in the ring with Mike Tyson. He can beat you up in 1 minute or 1 hour. It don't matter. He's always gonna be Mike Tyson.

Your mistake is in not realizing that 3G and GFE are not mutually exclusive at all. If the girl is passionate and knows what she's doing, you could be in there for all of 5 minutes and still have a great time. Or you could spend an hour with a chick whose idea of GFE is to give you a 20 minute rub down with lukewarm baby oil while blabbing about her mental health issues. :cool:

Think about it: you're in the ring with Mike Tyson. He can beat you up in 1 minute or 1 hour. It don't matter. He's always gonna be Mike Tyson.

I don't think Bit made a mistake at all. He clearly defined a reasonable range of expectations ranging from wham-bam-thank-you-mam to getting all cozy, cute, and cuddly with a gal. We all know it's a continuum...not an either/or. Thats why a lot of us guys see different gals.....you get a different blend.

Bad 3G experiences are usually a result of being made to feel like you're not welcome, and get rushed out the door.

A good 3G is possible...

She's hot, passionate, finishes you off and lets you out the door with a smile on your face.

And some of us like making a connection beyond the sex.

Bad 3G experiences are usually a result of being made to feel like you're not welcome, and get rushed out the door.

I'm pretty sure this was the original meaning of the term in reviews (circa 1995-1997). :cool:

If the provider is great and enjoys what she is doing, it won't matter whether you're , no pun intended, in for a minute or an hour.

OTOH, if the provider sucks (and I'm not referring to the good kind of sucking, where she's on her knees while your nutsack is banging against the back of her throat like a church bell in the Vatican:cool:), you could be there for three hours, and it would still be a lousy session.

The Holy Grail: a hot provider, enjoys what she's doing and it shows, don't matter whether you're there for 3 minutes or three hours.

Edit: My definition of a hot provider:

1. Significantly under 30 years of age. Preferably, under 25.

2. Hot body, no flab, natural breasts, no bolt-ons.

3. Natural hair (no wigs, weaves, extensions)

4. Clear complexion.

5. Basically, your All-American girl next door (needless to say, race/ethnicity not important).

6. Three-holer.

7. Facials a must.

etc.