Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chico1a

Dianna - FAKE pics

6 posts in this topic

Some of her reviews state that the pics are not of her, but then go on to say that her body is smoking hot so apparently it's not a matter of her lookks going downhill. Did you write a review when you visited her?

Wonder why she's using new pics, then? I mean the new pics are absolutely gorgeous whoever they may be.

I guess my point was that she seems like the only one on TOB posting fakes. I think all can agree that TOB is usually reliable with real pics in the ads.

I don't know about the pics in her latest ads, but I've seen Dianna over several years, including within the last couple of months, and she was in as good shape as she's ever been. She had some pics taken in the last year in purple lingerie that are definitely her. I can't say why she isn't using them. I do know there is a guy out there who made a big effort to trash her reputation. You wouldn't know anything about that would you?

I don't know about the pics in her latest ads, but I've seen Dianna over several years, including within the last couple of months, and she was in as good shape as she's ever been. She had some pics taken in the last year in purple lingerie that are definitely her. I can't say why she isn't using them. I do know there is a guy out there who made a big effort to trash her reputation. You wouldn't know anything about that would you?

Before the finger pointing really gets started................................