Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tubemon

Topless manscaping?

15 posts in this topic

I can shave my own balls, and I can look at boobs on the internet.

I doubt this girl offers anything else.

I agree, I'm not sure why anyone would pay for topless grooming

I'm not saying I'm going to. Just curious. You know...the novelty of something new on BP.

I'm not saying I'm going to. Just curious. You know...the novelty of something new on BP.

She quotes no prices, and doesn't appear to offer a body rub at all, even though she's advertising in the "body rubs" sections.

And, usually these kinds of ads hint at a HE, if only in a subtle way. She doesn't at all.

Too many red flags, I would stay FAR away.

If she doesn't wax and does not use razors, how the hell does she get the hair off? Cream? Forget it. Doesn't really matter.

If she doesn't wax and does not use razors, how the hell does she get the hair off? Cream? Forget it. Doesn't really matter.

tweezers.

but you can be looking at her boobs so it's all good.icon10.gif

tweezers.

but you can be looking at her boobs so it's all good.icon10.gif

Tweezers? That would take forever and be quite painful. Not my cup of tea.

Naw, she uses thread. A lot quicker that way. The hell with the pain.

Naw, she uses thread. A lot quicker that way. The hell with the pain.

I had no idea you could use thread to remove hair. Who knew TOB could be so educational?

I had a provider use my Norelco body groomer on me on Saturday, at the start of the session. Trust me, you can't shave your own balls. It was an erotic experience, that's for sure. And she didn't have ANY clothes on!

I had a provider use my Norelco body groomer on me on Saturday, at the start of the session. Trust me, you can't shave your own balls. It was an erotic experience, that's for sure. And she didn't have ANY clothes on!

av8r disagrees with you on the "shaving own balls" question. Ah, these are important matters indeed. For my part, I will trim but not shave the balls -- just too dicey.

Depends on what you use. A ginsu knife, not so good. A personal groomer, piece of cake.

Depends on what you use. A ginsu knife, not so good. A personal groomer, piece of cake.

A blow torch is good. And, the pain goes away in about 2 weeks.

Trim first with a weed whacker. follow with #20 grit sand paper, gradually move to #60, then #120 then #180. buff the boys to a nice shine and off you go.