Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mikey_likey

Play A Round!

19 posts in this topic

It looks like spring may have finally arrived. Which as always get the golfing itch started. Wondering if there are any ladies that would like to join me for a round of golf? There is just something very sexy about a women in a short golf skirt!

fever-hole-in-one-costume-ladies-1-large.jpgEvian%2BMasters%2BRound%2BOne%2BwC4Dq1-8T8ml.jpgtumblr_m37od6bMYp1rs50zio1_500.jpg

Play time afterwards of course. :D

Pretty sure that it would be a rules violation to post replys here so pm will be much appreciated.

Thanks

balancercw.jpg

Yeah, I could probably get into the game with fellow golfers like this! :D

Yes definitely getting to that time of the year again. :D

th?id=H.4990873198592035&pid=15.1th?id=H.4950818345059472&pid=15.1

th?id=H.4588155640546574&pid=15.1

Very interesting!! I met a lady (way back when) that posted on Eros with a round of golf and playtime afterwards! I forget her name but I agree - if ladies are into this - nothing like a sports outting and playtime! She was a serious player by the way - and found out that I suck at golf compared to her! But fun just the same!

Have fun and Enjoy! Hopefullly you get more ladies then gents joining you (J/K)! You could end up with a threesome - even if they dont play well - always fun!

There's nothing like a good round of golf and....

trophy.jpg

Women golfers used to be masculine lesbians, but something changed about 10 years ago. Fine by me.

I like this definition of golf: "A good walk ruined."

On my list of most boring "sports" to watch, golf is next to curling.

Women golfers used to be masculine lesbians, but something changed about 10 years ago. Fine by me.

I agree - dykes on spikes. But now they seem to be pretty hot. Same with tennis.

Wow I didn't realize you could that. You must be pretty smart. Any ladies into fast food or waffle house pm me.:cool: PS OP you forgot to use a smooth icon dude.

Edited by macho
I was tyring to clean and type at the same time and didnt realize all my bad grammer.

with all due respect, I believe the inclusion of a photo of a babe fly fishing would constitute a hijacking of this "babes playing golf" thread.

with all due respect, I believe the inclusion of a photo of a babe fly fishing would constitute a hijacking of this "babes playing golf" thread.

• Water hazard...

I agree - dykes on spikes. But now they seem to be pretty hot. Same with tennis.

The heterosexuals took golf by storm in about 2000 and have not looked back, but I disagree with your tennis comment.

Tennis women have been hot at least since 1978 or so, diabolical in the 1980s (Carling basset) and on into today with Maria Sharapova, Maria Kirilenko, Caroline Wozniacki, Dominique Cibulkova, and yes -- Serena Williams who I find damn hot. Elite tennis makes great bodies.

The golfers have to get it in the gym.

• Water hazard...

sure K,

sounds like a self-serving admin technicality!

but if we are now talking about this being a "water sports" thread, then the range of suitable pics could get quite interesting!