Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jia Lin Tsu

Dickinson, North Dakota

7 posts in this topic

I'm considering a trip for about a week or two to Dickinson, North Dakota. Has anyone traveled there? I'm curious about where to market, LE, and other industry standards like pricing, incall areas, ect.

I would greatly appreciate any information.

Hear they're really into major sports up there, like Bowling. For some Hot action might try the bowling alley on Monday nights, that's league night. Hope that helps. :D

this has not made it too far down the list but I am curious as well so I am bumping it up. If anyone has any insight please feel free to PM me.

I had coffee yesterday with a friend in the business in the Dakota oil patch. Motel rooms are not to be had. Due to the severe winter, 1/3 of his workers quit. They could not take the cold. The remaining workers are pulling in some serious bucks working overtime.

If you had a love camp on wheels, that might be the way to go.

I spoke to a hobbyist who also works there yesterday. It would require booking rooms way ahead of time, and a Hampton Inn type is $250 a night. :confused:I told him that I doubt I would make that trip. One would have to be really high volume or have some pricey touring rates to make it viable.

Good luck which ever way you go girlie!;)

Rates for lodging around Dickinson are in the $120 to $170 range they are out side of the oil boom area but are somewhat impacted. Ninety miles east in Bismark rates seem to be from the high $80 up. Still further from the heart of the boom. The bulk of the impact from the boom is around the Wiliston and Minot areas much further north. Folks up there don't mind driving a bit for there pleasures.

Thanks to everyone who responded to the thread and the very helpful emails and phone calls. I appreciate it greatly.