Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BigBaldBlk

Happy Birthday Wendyluvsfun!

33 posts in this topic

Happy Birthday girl! You're the best!

Happy Birthday Sweetie, hope you had an awesome day ;)

Aww - I'm blushing, thanks for the B-day wishes!

A couple of things come to mind. I will never again be as young as I am right now, and I will never again be as old as I am right now.

The question has been asked, "If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around, does it make a sound?"

Here's my question - if you ignore your Birthday and don't celebrate it, are you really older? :D

Thanks again!

happy birthday Wendy

yeah that's a tough toss-up

i think tho you should celebrate since yours is the first birthday that rated 2 separate threads! lol

A couple of things come to mind. I will never again be as young as I am right now, and I will never again be as old as I am right now.

The question has been asked, "If a woman climaxes and it's dark, does she make a sound?"

Here's my question - if you ignore your Birthday and don't celebrate it, are you really older? :D

Thanks again!

Happy Birthday ball of fire! ;) :D

Happy Birthday to a Lovely Lady ! ! !

Happy Birthday ball of fire! ;) :D

A woman ALWAYS makes a sound while climaxing - whether or not anyone is around to hear it!

Boink loved the pics attached to the emotions!

Happy Birthday! I really enjoy reading your inputs to this forum. Have a great day - you deserve it.

While you are technically older, the percentage increase goes down every year, right? I was always bad at math.

Happy Birthday Wendy !

May your day be as beautiful as you are :)

Think of it as a ripening process. Ripe fruit is always juicy and sweet. And, you are a perfect example.

The question has been asked, "If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around, does it make a sound?"

Thanks again!