Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AdrianaVictoria

Your favorite outfit for a girl

46 posts in this topic

GUYS-what is your favorite outfit for a girl to wear?

and why? :-)

Please share with us

xo

Adriana.

This question has been asked before but we have enough new folks on the board that it should be fun to watch.

Tight white tank top with no bra.

Ultra low rise blue jeans (unbuttoned)

Bare foot or flip flops.

I went to 12 years of Catholic school...

stock-photo-3690707-schoolgirl-3.jpgsexy_nun.jpg

i'm old school: dress or skirt/blouse, hose and heels with full set of lingerie underneath (victoria's secret or similar and not tacky stripper frederick's of hollywood). there's just something incredibly erotic about slowly removing the layers to reveal the prize underneath as an evening progresses

Please share with us

xo

Adriana.

The short black dress

th?id=H.4666250989732025&pid=15.1th?id=H.5011265659930529&pid=15.1

Always have had a thing for the short sexy black dress. :D

The worst I saw was baggy sweat pants hiding massive stretch marks and and an old dirty tee-shirt. Looked like she slept in it. Nothing like the pictures in the ad. Buzz kill.

The best was a form fitting mid-thigh black dress with nothing on underneath. White lace bra under and a gold ankle bracelet. Not sure why but I love ankle jewelry. Red heels.

Bare foot or flip flops.

+1

I thought I was the only one not into the frilly stuff.

There is just something about a lady in hose, a garter and high heels. It just oozes sexy.

There are a variety of outfits that I can go for. Everything from a professional looking skirt/blouse combination to long black lingerie. What I don't care for is the casual jeans and tshirt look. Geegue2's short black dress is intruiging, as is the catholic school girl look. I really enjoy unwrapping the package, so the birthday suit just ruins the surprise. Every guy is going to be different and it's great when the lady takes the time to find out what pushes their buttons and what doesn't.

Vic

Boy shorts and a tank top were my favorite for a long time. Then after a couple recent visits with my ATF, I've changed my mind. One she had some barely there lingerie with stockings. Amazing! Most recently I picked her up and she was wearing knee high boots and a slinky little dress. Wow! That was the longest drive back to my place ever!!! Now when I close my eyes and fantasize, those are the images I see.

Black dress, business outfits, rave girl outfit, cheer leader outfit, and

Lululemon See-Through Yoga Pants

tumblr_m25d9r9d1M1rtp1deo1_500.png

I'm a fan of nice street clothes. Tight jeans, tight top, and a sexy bra/panty set underneath. Most likely I'm going to show in jeans and a t-shirt so no reason she needs to be any better dressed. I like to take things slow so I love slowly undressing each other during foreplay. I think the street clothes give more opportunity to shed the clothing.

The standard in every sexy woman's wardrobe.. the lil'black dress, of course!! Underneath.. matching, very feminine, lacy bra and panties with garter belt, nylons, and stillettos.. OMG!

I've seen a lot of different looks that really rock. Depends on the provider. Had the tight black dress mentioned before totally WOW me. Others have worn sexy outfits and with the right attitude is a great experience. I do like to use the time getting to our birthday suits as a time to have some fun leading up to the main activities.

Tight tank top and super snug low riding yoga pants. Also like boy shorts on the right girl. Overall enough to hide and tease but also quick to take off , most times no bra.

Please share with us

xo

Adriana.

Whatever she is comfortable in, from a towel to an evening gown. A comfortable provider usually makes for a happy client.

So many good replies to this one.

My faves:

--schoolgirl skirt and white blouse

--tight-fitting sweater dress with high heels

--NFL cheerleader outfit

--country girl look: tight white tank top, daisy dukes and bare feet

--college girl look: oversized yellow sweat shirt bearing her school's logo plus tight white hot pants

It is our blessing and our curse as men that virtually any garment can be attractive when worn by the right girl. I frequently say to my wife, "Your are killing me in that parka," and she does. I find women on ski slopes to be ridiculously attractive, and they could not be more covered.

However, the favorite outfit is anything with thong panties underneath.

Adriana,

Looks like what you're wearing in your photo would be my ideal. Or, maybe it's your jaw dropping beauty that makes any outfit look good. I would love to see you in a classy one piece dress over your amazing lingerie collection. Wow!

Gotta agree with urfan and geecue2. Love to undress a lady who enjoys dressing like a lady - including the nice bra.

My favorite: Lets say you (the subject lady) is going to lunch with a friend at a nice place. You have seen a guy who has peaked your interest at this place on previous visits. You decide to wear something that you feel you look good in and should capture his attention should he notice you. Now I'm not talking about dressing like a street whore here, rather a nice discreet little package that accentuates your positives - and you know what those are.

Ahhh yes - the fantasy of mind. Gets my juices flowing.

Men's white dress shirt with sleeves rolled up and the first several buttons un done, a string of pearls and a vodka martini

Why because it's sexier then all get out!

Pfunk, me too on that 12 year adventure. 8 with Sisters of Mercy, 4 with Jesuits in an all boys school. If they didn't have all girls schools we would have been up shit's creek. The only A I got in high school was sex ed!

Oh, outfits. I like black stilettos, expensive french black nylons, and a black garter belt. No panties, no bra. Everything stays on during the session, too. I just think that outfit makes a beautiful woman only more beautiful, and definitely more sexy.

This question has been asked before but we have enough new folks on the board that it should be fun to watch.

Bare foot or flip flops.

+1, only substitute a t-shirt with the bottom half cut off for the white tank top ... and no bra, of course. mmmmm....