Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
YourmyfavoriteASP

He reviewed her, now I'm going to see her.

29 posts in this topic

I wanted to see this gal for a while...but no reviews and I don't do gals without reviews. She had one review, but it's from a very reputable name on the board. Curious, anyone play this game?

S.

I wanted to see this gal for a while...but no reviews and I don't do gals without reviews. She had one review, but it's from a very reputable name on the board. Curious, anyone play this game?

S.

Simple enough to just contact the reviewer through the back channel , I would think. There would lie your answer , rather then the game playing.

S.

What game? Hide the sausage? You'll have to be more explicit about what games you're interested.

Simple enough to just contact the reviewer through the back channel , I would think. There would lie your answer , rather then the game playing.

You're worried about the review? What she said - verify via back channel. That's how the gals check our references. If on the other hand, you're worried about the reviewer - you're just SOL, though of course you could always back channel some of the gals he claims to have seen.

What game? Hide the sausage? You'll have to be more explicit about what games you're interested.

You're worried about the review? What she said - verify via back channel. That's how the gals check our references. If on the other hand, you're worried about the reviewer - you're just SOL, though of course you could always back channel some of the gals he claims to have seen.

You guys missed his point(it's contained in the thread title).

He doesn't "do" women w/o reviews.

A hypothetical review appears for his current spank bank fantasy; its only one, but its done by a reputable reviewer.

The "game" he's asking about is now becoming evident...(he can now "do" her, because someone else has "done" her first).

To answer the OP:

No, I don't need someone else to go there and tell me it's ok. If I've done my due diligence, I couldn't give a shit less.

S.

So you rely on others for your due diligence?? I have never understood this game, it can hurt the business of the lady and it just seems lazy. What happens when no one writes that review for the lady you want to "do"? Never see her?? Let a girl's business fail because no one could be bothered to write a review??

Lot's of gents play this game and it's a shitty game for sure. There are ladies out there that are legitimate providers but can't get reviews because gents don't feel a need to write them and the the guys that play the game like you do just assume since no one else has done the homework that a lady can't be trusted.

Luce,

You are absolutely right on with your post but you are being to hard on the man.

A lot of hobbyists only play a few times a year and just can't take a chance on an unknown. Being able to see a review at least helps some in being able to insure a good experience.

Perhaps the term playing the game hurts his position. If he would have said, reviews are a required step in my screening process of a new provider, would you be less disappointed in him

So you rely on others for your due diligence??

Is this really a surprise to you? For obvious safety reasons, a large percentage of guys do not TOFTT. They rely on (and appreciate) others that provide this service.

What happens when no one writes that review for the lady you want to "do"? Never see her?? Duh. If you're not a TOFTT guy, then yes, no review = no see.

Let a girl's business fail because no one could be bothered to write a review?? It's not my job to make sure a girl gets reviews. That's her job.

Lot's of gents play this game and it's a shitty game for sure.

WTF are you talking about? How is this a shitty "game"? It's simply making sure a girl is legit before seeing her.

There are ladies out there that are legitimate providers but can't get reviews because gents don't feel a need to write them and the the guys that play the game like you do just assume since no one else has done the homework that a lady can't be trusted.

Well, you got the last part right. Without any reviews, I'm not trusting her. It's as simple as that. Safety first.

Ok, I realize that I have as much tact as a chiuahua in a dog park but I am going to blurt out anyway. I think Doug28, that your explanation was a very eloquent way of saying what the op was trying to say. However,the choice of words he used did clearly draw the conclusion by many of us that he will use the info stated here by a few trusted (by him) reviewers.

And what Luce had to say, and I back her 100 percent was true also. Put yourself in the place of a new provider, or take myself as a example, being a "mature" asp already limits my client base. Just that fact alone, so a recent,"good review" helps get the fact out about me, my body, and the type of service to be expected. Roughly 1 out of every 20-25 clients will place a review. Sure the reasons why they don't write them are varied.Mainly I think it is because they are afraid of being traced. Its not that hard to hide your tracks if you are really concerned. And for many I think laziness facters in,or they are indifferent to their brothers here, and don't care about us- the ladies all that much either.

This old subject has been hashed out time after time. Empathy is a one sided game in the fantasy world that we operate in. Who is more selfish here?

In as much as we ladies appreciate the reviewers who do take the time to give back to this community,.I and a few other ladies will still maintain the integrity of our few reviews that we do get, by not asking for them.Or ever offering a discount for a review. That to me is bogus. The op knows this, thats why he depends on reviews, to see that his intended "lust" is what he looks for. And to him I say- we think its time you reciprocated. Review her, some one like you will appreciate it.

I can understand it from the guy's perspective. I wouldn't want to take a chance especially if my hobbying was infrequent. I totally understand the "you go first and report back" mentality. Keeps me out of trouble. :o Conversely, there are the "Diamond in the Rough" guys who search out the obscure ladies and review them. Maybe the two balance out?

I can understand it from the guy's perspective. I wouldn't want to take a chance especially if my hobbying was infrequent. I totally understand the "you go first and report back" mentality. Keeps me out of trouble. :o Conversely, there are the "Diamond in the Rough" guys who search out the obscure ladies and review them. Maybe the two balance out?

The odds are stacked against them in that catagory. Not trying to say the op is shallow (not leigh, the op of this thread) but we sure are painting this picture on him quite well.

If anything, it has got the conversation going. Life on the board.

Lot's of gents play this game and it's a shitty game for sure.

Luce, I usually do say too much to stir the pot but this statement is a bit too harsh.

This hobby is not for those with a light pocketbook.

What do you suggest we do when a new girl pops up?? Take the money and hope for the best?? If it turns out less than we expected, are we to say, oh well? Poof, $200-300 gone....

If you feel this is such a shitty game we play, what do YOU suggest?

Without the review system, guys are at a distinct disadvantage. What other options are available to this so called "shitty game"?

punc

So you rely on others for your due diligence?? I have never understood this game, it can hurt the business of the lady and it just seems lazy. What happens when no one writes that review for the lady you want to "do"? Never see her?? Let a girl's business fail because no one could be bothered to write a review??

Lot's of gents play this game and it's a shitty game for sure. There are ladies out there that are legitimate providers but can't get reviews because gents don't feel a need to write them and the the guys that play the game like you do just assume since no one else has done the homework that a lady can't be trusted.

I understand your points here ..... but how does one do their "due diligence" when there are no reviews????? We can find out if stolen pictures are being used, but not if the things we prefer are on the ladies menu. Do we call all the providers we know and ask them about a lady they may or may not know. Aren't we then considered a "time waster" and treated as such?

Edited by mustang
puncuation

<P>

So you rely on others for your due diligence?? I have never understood this game, it can hurt the business of the lady and it just seems lazy. What happens when no one writes that review for the lady you want to "do"? Never see her?? Let a girl's business fail because no one could be bothered to write a review??</P>

<P> </P>

<P>Lot's of gents play this game and it's a shitty game for sure. There are ladies out there that are legitimate providers but can't get reviews because gents don't feel a need to write them and the the guys that play the game like you do just assume since no one else has done the homework that a lady can't be trusted.

</P>

<P> </P>

I completely agree with inkspot.. I hardly hobby, and when I do I rather not take the risk of...

1) Being arrested

2) Limited menu

3) Tipping or up-selling

4) Fake pictures

5) Anything else negative that any reviewer could have pointed out to me prior to me seeing the provider.

I was eying a girl once, I thought she was smoking, but her review was "average". I said fuck it, now I know shes real, I know her pictures were real so I took a trip down, and it was the best time one I've ever had. So even in the case when a shitty reviewer leaves a shitty comment, doesn't mean that its going to be "average" for everyone else either.

I figure its your dime and your time, use the reviews as you see fit. If one review helps you then the review system is working IMO. There have been times when a lady I have not seen has alot of reviews, but I will wait until there is a reviewer I know or trust.

stalk·ing-horse

[staw-king-hawrs] - noun

A stalking horse is a hobbyist that mounts a provider on behalf of his fellow hobby horses. If the session proves viable and/or satisfying, then he can declare his interest and write a review with little risk of exposure. He will not be tainted by association with the asp and others can take it at face value and take the plunge at full gallop or or bide their time, champing at the bit, and wait until a better moment for booking an appointment.

[plagiarized, emphasized and redacted by yours truly]

Back when I first started I had a couple guys tell me they do this. One said he was married & did not want to take a risk...he had wanted to see me for a long time but waited until I had a couple reviews to be safe.

You can't possibly be serious?

How many times do we hear from you specifically and other providers that "a providers business is none of your business". now we need to style our hobby habits to support whats best for a providers business?

We have hobby guys who can afford to play once or twice a week and even though I'm jealous of them :D more power to them. if these guys have a bad session it sucks but not really a big deal, they can make up for it next week. we also have guys who can only afford to hobby once or twice a year. for these guys a bad session is really bad because they need to wait for next year to make up for it. I wouldn't call these guys lazy for only seeing reviewed providers I would call them smart, very smart. as for the success of a providers business, I really don't care about that because after all, it's none of my business.

Well said...the purpose of reviews and this board (IMHO) is for clients to share info and allow others to make informed decisions..and yes also interact with some of the fine ladies and gents and maybe even have some fun..sometimes...lol

Exactly. Sorry, but life is no game and no one can be trusted. I don't trust the reviews 100% nor do I trust P411 100% but between the 2 I can at least feel fairly safe and even if a lady has reviews and P411 it doesn't mean I'm going to feel safe enough to make the call. I get out 2 to 3 times a month so I'm not worried about the occasional bad time but I do have to worry about getting busted. If that happens I would loose 60% of my income and a divorce would be in my immediate future instead of distant future. The latter may or may not be a bad thing but I'd rather not find out.

If you have a better way of screening for us guys I'd love to hear it. I wish I could TOFTT and maybe someday I will be able to but until then I very much appreciate the guys that can.

It's no different than providers not wanting to see guys without two ok's from reputable providers, to make sure he's not some wacko with an attitude or LE. :rolleyes:

I have to agree with Velvet.

Yes, it sucks when you're a new provider and you have no or few reviews.

It also sucks to be a newbie hobbyist that most providers won't see.

The only good news for starting providers is that most don't even know about reviews, so they don't know what they're missing. Until that first one comes in and suddenly there is a bump in the business.

When I got my first one and the guy told me...I hadn't even heard of reviews. I remember thinking, "um, thank you? that's a bit weird." I learned quick though :)

I am one of those that only partakes once or twice a year, so I completely understand about trying to find providers that are reviewed. It gives somewhat more of a feeling that the provider is legitimate, and we (hobbyists) get an idea of what services are available.

I for one don't want to shell out a few hundred bucks only to find out that there are alot of no's or upsells, or she's not who she advertises herself to be.

I fall into that category of infrequent hobbyist, not a newbie but infrequent. I will often not get calls or emails returned because I don't have the necessary 2 references. Most of the providers I have seen are either in other states while I was travelling, or are no longer providing.

Because of the difficulties I encounter, I want to be as sure as I can that my encounter will be worth it.

I do post reviews, just not on this board.

It's no different than providers not wanting to see guys without two ok's from reputable providers, to make sure he's not some wacko with an attitude or LE. :rolleyes:

Exactly - we all want to feel safe!:)

So what happens for a girl like me who is new to the business. Nobody will see you cause you don't have reviews, but at the same time nobody wants to do a review for someone who doesn't have one. Its confusing to me. There should be some sort of private ID verification through the site. Once the site verifies that you are who you say you are then your verified and all things are solved. Now when it comes to the up-selling, short menu ,and things of that nature. That's when the reviews are referred to. I just think it makes it a little unfair for the new providers.

Yes, it sucks when you're a new provider...

Lawyer, accountant, doctor, any other business as well--welcome to the real world...

Velvet hit the nail on the head as usual. A provider with no reviews is in kind of the same position as a guy with no references. Everybody has to start somewhere, and sometimes it's tough.

I've taken a few for the team, but most of the time prefer at least one or two trusted reviews. Sometimes the temptation makes us do foolish things. Fortunately the only thing I've wasted is time and a little money. Reviews give a sense of safety for many of us, but trying someone new does have a slight feeling of excitement for me anyways.

So what happens for a girl like me who is new to the business. Nobody will see you cause you don't have reviews, but at the same time nobody wants to do a review for someone who doesn't have one. Its confusing to me. There should be some sort of private ID verification through the site. Once the site verifies that you are who you say you are then your verified and all things are solved. Now when it comes to the up-selling, short menu ,and things of that nature. That's when the reviews are referred to. I just think it makes it a little unfair for the new providers.

We all suffered through the same thing as you when we were new. Patience, it will happen!