Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Date $220, Hotel Room $149, Epiphany… Priceless

13 posts in this topic

For those that know me or those that have been blessed with my presence…are pretty well aware that I enjoy the company of a cute, smart, fairly large breasted woman, as much as a man’s company.

Anyhow, Saturday night, I had an epiphany. I could only think about one thing! Pussy! Then the thought, I don’t have a clue on where to find such a woman, and if I found her, I wouldn’t even know how to pick her up! OMG, THIS IS HOW MEN THINK!! I then wanted to call another ASP!

So I called, and she told me about an event that had taken place that day, and that she was slow at getting ready, and that it would be at least an hour and a half. That was perfect! Then an hour and a half later she call and said she had just gotten home and was getting in the shower, and that she should be there in 30 minutes. So, I sent location information including the room number, and reiterated that she needed to call when she arrived (because it was key access only.) To get to the point, 3 hours later, several text and a few calls, I called, and didn’t get an answer. Then my friend called and left a vm stating that I was falling asleep, and cancelled, I also sent a text.

Then after no response for 5-10 mins, I turned off my phone and went to bed. When I woke, I turned my phone on… 6 texts, no vm, so no call, and an overly brutal outcome. I would be putting it mildly if I said she ripped me a new a******…

Is this normal? Is this average? Do other ASP’s truly enjoy what they do?? Or am I alone in a crowd? Or is it all about the Benjamin’s? And if this isn’t the case, is there an ASP available Saturday night…LOL

Sorry for your trouble. It happens sometimes. By far the ladies i've met that enjoy their work(or at least appear to) outnumber the timewasters. Write a review so others can decide if the lady is worth calling and then move on to the next beauty on your list.

For those that know me or those that have been blessed with my presence…are pretty well aware that I enjoy the company of a cute, smart, fairly large breasted woman, as much as a man’s company.

Anyhow, Saturday night, I had an epiphany. I could only think about one thing! Pussy! Then the thought, I don’t have a clue on where to find such a woman, and if I found her, I wouldn’t even know how to pick her up! OMG, THIS IS HOW MEN THINK!! I then wanted to call another ASP!

So I called, and she told me about an event that had taken place that day, and that she was slow at getting ready, and that it would be at least an hour and a half. That was perfect! Then an hour and a half later she call and said she had just gotten home and was getting in the shower, and that she should be there in 30 minutes. So, I sent location information including the room number, and reiterated that she needed to call when she arrived (because it was key access only.) To get to the point, 3 hours later, several text and a few calls, I called, and didn’t get an answer. Then my friend called and left a vm stating that I was falling asleep, and cancelled, I also sent a text.

Then after no response for 5-10 mins, I turned off my phone and went to bed. When I woke, I turned my phone on… 6 texts, no vm, so no call, and an overly brutal outcome. I would be putting it mildly if I said she ripped me a new a******…

Is this normal? Is this average? Do other ASP’s truly enjoy what they do?? Or am I alone in a crowd? Or is it all about the Benjamin’s? And if this isn’t the case, is there an ASP available Saturday night…LOL

You should post a no show review.:D

Wow.... really? Sorry that happened, what a cluster. It sucks to be let down when you are really looking forward to something. That sounds unprofessional.

?

So, I guess now you know how it is to not be in a position to plan your horniness in advance. ha ha

Happens all the time even if not normal or average. It can even be worse; imagine being miles and hours away from where ever you're staying, at some intersection, gas station or hotel parking lot and not getting an answer to your calls and texts.

As for writing a review I'd suggest only doing one if you were intending to share the fantasy in a review if she had shown up. We do need more female reviewers though for a different kind of perspective.

Epiphanies...are priceless, aren't they?

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

Wow! Elle, it's been said that to truly appreciate another person's plight, one must walk in that pair of shoes. I 'd have to say that you did. And it puts a whole new spin on this situation. I can only commiserate with the hobbyists that have dealt with this, and yourself.

I can understand someone being late, 30 minutes, even a hour. I've been stuck in traffic, coming home from school, or work, and had to shower, etc. which has delayed me a hour. With phone calls to my intended client this is something that will usually work-out. But if someone were going to delay up to three hours- I think that after the first two, with excuses- I'd say -maybe some other time. Then I doubt I'd ever call that one again.

I just don't handle being treated so callously very well. And I probably have as much tact as a chi-huahua in a dog park when it gets to that point. Elle, sounds like you were gracious about it. Bless you, I bet your regulars love you dearly.

:Djez

Now she knows who her clients felt after her 2 no shows if not more cuz they didn't review?

Now you can try harder?

As for writing a review I'd suggest only doing one if you were intending to share the fantasy in a review if she had shown up.

Curious. Why should writing a no-show review depend on whether or not a review had been intended?

Ouch! Very unprofessional.

That kind of behavior is unacceptable from ASP's as well as clients.

Personally, I enjoy my job and I am incredibly responsible. :)

Too bad many people on both sides are inconsiderate. :(

Im so sorry for this ): this makes the women that are actually very professional look bad.

Unfortunately this happens way too often. I can always happily deal with a short delay, less than an hour. The worst is planning several days in advance, driving hours and many miles to Denver, and being cancelled or dropped for a better deal 30 minutes before show time. Very disappointing.

Been there too. It sucks to make arrangements and have everything set and expectations high.......... then get stood up. Its happened enough times to me that I have a shortlist that I can call if things go to shit. I thank the ladies that contact us guys if they can't keep an appointment because of unexpected real life occurrences.

Oh no!

I've been considering calling another provider as well, but am terrified!

Not only about a possible no-show (rejection), but also wanting to find a provider that would truly enjoy my company as well. Having close friends in this industry, I've learned some of us love what we do, some are indifferent, and for some it's a serious chore with great reward. Among many other feelings.

Hmmmm....