Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SimoneLove

For those who need a laugh today :)

6 posts in this topic

A prosperous and somewhat amorous businessman propositioned a beautiful chorus girl of well-proportioned figure to spend the night with him for $500. When he was ready to leave the next morning, certain things having transpired, he told her he didn't have that much money with him, but would have his secretary mail her a check for it, made out with a memo of RENT FOR APARTMENT, to avoid any embarrassment. On the way to the office, however, after thinking the matter over carefully, he decided the night hadn't been worth what he’d agreed to pay. As a result, he had his secretary send a check for $250 instead, and enclosed the following explanatory note: Dear Madam: "Enclosed is a cheque for the amount of $250 for rent on your apartment. I am sending this amount instead of the amount originally agreed upon, because when I rented this apartment, I was under the impression that... 1. It had never been occupied 2. There was plenty of heat 3. It was small Last night, I found that it had been occupied many times, that there wasn't any heat, and that it was entirely too large!" Upon receipt of the note, the girl immediately returned the check, with this note: "I am returning the check for $250. I cannot understand how you could expect such a beautiful apartment to remain unoccupied. As for the heat... there is plenty of it there if you know how to turn it on. As for the size, it's not my fault if you didn't have enough furniture to furnish it."

Funny stuff grin.gif

I love a good laugh every day. ROFLMAO!!!

:), Thanks guys. Glad you Love a good laugh!:)

Just read this at work and got a good chuckle! You realize I'm going to steal it and claim it's my own, right? :rolleyes:

Go for it babe. Everything shld be shared (wink wink), that's why we're all here right? Lol