Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Beverly Fisher

That Dirty Ol' Web Guy...

13 posts in this topic

My phone was destroyed, my email is gone... but I'm needing to get in touch with the Dirty Old Web Guy.

If you know who he is, or how to reach him, I'd be much obliged. :) PMs work great.

If you don't know who I'm talking about, then you don't know. :)

xxooo

Beverly ;-

P.S. I'm retired, so please don't take this as advertising/looking to get PMs and hook up with people. I just want to talk to an old friend. Thanks. :)

I'm retired

I can count on the fingers on one hand, and still have digits to spare, the number of girls who successfully "retired". Usually, it's because of a dude who promised them the world. Then the whole things goes kabloong, and next thing you know the "Open for Bidness, Introductory Low Rates" sign goes up again.

So, I'm taking bets on how long Bev's "retirement" is gonna last.:cool:

2566Thread-Offtopic-Jules.jpg

I can count on the fingers on one hand, and still have digits to spare, the number of girls who successfully "retired". Usually, it's because of a dude who promised them the world. Then the whole things goes kabloong, and next thing you know the "Open for Bidness, Introductory Low Rates" sign goes up again.

xxooo

Beverly ;-

P.S. I'm retired, so please don't take this as advertising/looking to get PMs and hook up with people. I just want to talk to an old friend. Thanks. :)

2566Thread-Offtopic-Jules.jpg

Beverly mentioned that she is retired and 2big commented on that, i think he did stay on topic.:)

i'll take retiring (but not shy) Beverly for $500, Alex

Put me down for $20.

:D

xxxooo

B. ;-*

Bev, Sorry you are going through the bullshit with email, and phone. Really. Whatever caused it, be it virus, or human- you didn't deserve it. But you know that.

Anyway if it was a betting situation, my bet would be on Bev, with two big being the loser. And I sure he knows that too. That's my spidey - cum hooker sense telling me that.

Speaking of retiring, How's all that free puzzy doing these days, 2Big?

Put my $20 on Bev.

Speaking of retiring, How's all that free puzzy doing these days, 2Big?

Saving me money, which I put into my travel fund.:cool:

On a related note: why is it that so many providers have "problems" with their phones and email?

Saving me money, which I put into my travel fund.:cool:

On a related note: why is it that so many providers have "problems" with their phones and email?

Plaxo-phone-damage-300x247.png

551866_580302868661196_111029533_n.jpg

Can't speak for others... but my email is gone because I retired. No more Beverly, no more Beverly email.

As for my phone, well, that was just dumb. Rather tipsy. Dropped it face-down onto a tile floor in a bar. :o It was an old phone, so I couldn't transfer my contacts.

As for other providers, maybe their "problems" stem from not wanting to respond to certain hobbyists. Not naming names, mind you. :)

xxxooo

Beverly ;-* (not really) LOL