Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DankDebo

Question for all the beautiful ladies.

14 posts in this topic

Why do ASP's say no black men?? Is it cause the stereo type of black men being well endowed? I ask cause I was blessed. I have encountered ASP's asking me to take it easy when I was not being rough. (Atleast in my opinon) That is a real turn off for me so should I avoid seeing an ASP if she lists "No Black Men"?

Why do ASP's say no black men?? Is it cause the stereo type of black men being well endowed? I ask cause I was blessed. I have encountered ASP's asking me to take it easy when I was not being rough. (Atleast in my opinon) That is a real turn off for me so should I avoid seeing an ASP if she lists "No Black Men"?

Ok, I'm trying to figure out your post. Are you saying that you're white but well endowed and you figure that if you avoid seeing ASPs that list "No Black Men" you'll avoid ASPs who don't enjoy (or can't handle) well-endowed gentleman?

I think there are a bunch of reasons why some ASP don't want to see black men (none of them good in my opinion, but its her business) but I doubt that the endowment issue is the main reason.

Many providers have pimps/boyfriends who are insecure and can't handle the fact that their girl got stretched by a brotha.:cool:

Furthermore, in order to keep these insecure cry babies happy, provider have to perpetuate the "size doesn't matter myth.

Then again:

c283322edf9ce1618b5e827a7de12184.png

How many times a year do we get this question ??

Every lady has her reasons as to who she will and will not see.

The subject of no black men has been beaten to death. Do a search and you'll find plenty of posts with a bunch of bullshit and no answers. Hopefully this thread does not take the same path as all the others.

Although I'm not well endowed nor have I had a dick inside me I will try to be helpful. I have a friend that was married for several years to a man with a 13 inch dick. She was never able to take it in all the way and he always had to be gentle. She said sex hurt at first and was not enjoyable but after awhile meaning several months I guess as things stretched out she was able to enjoy it but he always had to be mind full of the stopping point and not try to jam the whole thing in. Every woman is built differently down there so my suggestion is take it slow and when you find a lady that doesn't have any issues with your size get her thoughts on it and/or keep seeing her.

In all my years in athletics, "hanging around" with jocks in jockstraps, I never noticed anything unusual about black guys' cocks. They didn't appear to be any larger than mine or anyone else's.

As for any other stereotype involving black men, I'm not going there either, but really, we can freely discuss the one stereotype for what reason?

"no black men" is not a size issue. If you have a large dick (8" or more in length) it's probably going to hurt MANY women. You simply aren't going to be able to "pound away" whenever you want.

If you're lucky, you'll find someone who likes huge penis, and see her often. :)

It's not the size issue.

After getting mercilessly pummeled by the board for suggesting a different reason, other than size, I now know this.

Has something to do with avoiding pimps, but I'm naive about the subculture, and don't know much beyond that -- nor do I care to know.

DankDebo, are you in Texas?

Just asking cus ain't nothing small here in Texas .... If you're not in Texas you should be (smiling to self)

Well darlin', what are you trying to do? Center punch our ovaries with your pecker-head? Tickle our tonsils? If your blessed with a big pecker, then good for you. But we ladies are not cows, so there -for a bull pecker won't fit without being ever so careful.

I can only assume petite women are not in your field of vision. But with lube and patience we can take a large size pecker. But with that said, if your into bending us like a pretzel, then you will be jabbing our tender little vaginas in places that it will then be slammed into other organs.

I can only say, big dicks are nice, especially for its owner, but there are some things you will just have to accept. Unless you are a bit sadist and enjoy inflicting pain on us. For the record, I have found that most guys (but not all) who are "blessed" with large peckers, don't really know how to fuck. They seem to think that big dick is all they need, not the techniques, finesse that all women crave in their lovers. Good luck to you, sir.:rolleyes:

Everything is bigger in texas.

Uh Huh and the check is in the mail and I won't cum in your mouth either.

Oh my I had forgotton about the black man with the crooked dick. It was no fun, never ran into another one since, thank god.

Why certain ladies won't see black man well, won't white men see black ladies.

Move on.

Lilithia

It's about Money and games. There's knuckle heads in every shape and color, But from experience some of the younger men from my ethnicity can be rude disrespectful and baligerent. No one wants to say that is the reason but it is. I have seen big very big dicks in very color some women apreciate a big dick can be kinda fun sometimes not real fun in the greek department. But entertaining none the less. Being black has nothing to do with anything its just some don't want to play the game with the inexperienced. I have many sensual friends who are black and very kind and are very fun to wrestle with.Just saying.

Your Monet Marie