Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Maximus1001

Shannon Stone

9 posts in this topic

Hey all,

Ben a while since I've been here, nice to be back. Anyone know anything about Shannon Stone???

My best friend saw her last year sometime and said that she is "thicker" than her pics. Very short hair. Said she told him that she prefers women. He said she was nice enough, but wouldn't repeat.

Re: preferring women: been that way pretty much forever.

Re: thicker: she has ads on Backpage, and yes, the torso shots bear that out. Also lists herself as a C cup, but when she was buff, she was a B cup, so again, sounds like not the highly toned woman she was in the past.

USMCGuy post is right on. Saw her six months ago. heavier than pics, but still nice looking. Spotlessly clean incall. She was fresh showered and nice enough, but at least to me, distant and no connection.

, but still nice looking. Spotlessly clean incall. She was fresh showered and nice enough, but at least to me, distant and no connection.

Agree with all except the red. She may just be a prime example of ymmv. I don't question your experience, but every time (more than one) I have seen her, I have enjoyed the time greatly. :D I'll shut up now.

Another stone?? :) must be my long list sister ;) lol

You're the hotter sister in my book! ;)

Prefers women..hmmmm. I've always been curious about hiring a date. Just to get a view from the other side. Ha.