Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ms.AvaRayne

I have to ask...

33 posts in this topic

So, a few of my regulars call me thier atf, see em alot. Yet, when I see thier reviews of me its very good as opposed to fantastic.... Now, if I was your Atf wouldn't fantastic be more accurate? Is it that its to time consuming to write another review 6 months later? Or is it you find that someone is your atf greatness a couple visits in and you've already written a review?

On a side note, not complaining or looking to be belittled by tob'ers, just curious. As your mom says, if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say it ... You know, something like that :)

I too often wonder why guys who give me very good come back over & over again when they have so many other ladies they have rated as Fantastic:confused:

I am not complaining either very good is still very good:p

my atf doesn't allow reviews, but there isn't a superlative in any language to describe her and i knew it from the first kiss

Maybe they wrote the review after the first time they saw you. It would take me a few visits to determine if she was an ATF. I only review a lady once unless something is much different then the last time I saw her. For me it's not that it's time consuming but my writing skills kinda blow so I struggle with what to write about. I don't really like writing reviews but I do so because I use them myself so I feel like I should contribute.

Sometimes I see someone more than once because I had a very good time, and they are convenient, or running a special, or I really liked their ad, or they posted a comment I liked, etc.

I wouldn't call them an ATF, or give them a fantastic review, but I like them, enjoy their company, and the price is right. So, I'll probably see them again.

And, sooner or later, I will have a fantastic appointment with them...or not. :)

Nothing wrong with a very good. Some guys just don't give fantastics. I do, but I don't really differentiate between when I am checking out a girl's reviews.

Anybody can be Fantastic once. I would guess your first visit was Very Good and the following visits kept getting better and more personal until you were Fantastic and labeled ATF.

Consider it an intimate compliment of excellence.

So, a few of my regulars call me thier atf, see em alot. Yet, when I see thier reviews of me its very good as opposed to fantastic.....

I've been seeing one of my favorites for years, possibly going on 10. I have one memorable evening which garnered a FANTASTIC. I have a YL in TX who I've several times over the past 5 years. One of her sessions would have received a FANTASTIC, but she requested no review as she was sliding UTR. I tend to see my favorites once, maybe twice, each year. I find it helps keep the relationship fresh and w/in boundaries.

I always give my ATF a fantastic rating because she always is. Nothing at all wrong with a very good, but there is a reason she’s my ATF. :D

If the rating is not fantastic, then you are not their ATF. It is probably talk to see if they can get something extra.

Lol, some of you are severely pessimistic. I love my very good reviews, shit I love any session that goes well, just along the same lines as Scorpio. Also, they dont say it, its something thats goes without saying ;).

Thanks for the feedback, awesome :).

I am one who has rated my ATF as very good and said why in the review. Because fo rme she is the best of the best. But for what others are looking for, I would say she is very good or good. She doesn't do many things most look to do. That is fine with me because I enjoy what she does and her company. And YMMV, and I get fantastic mileage. :D

And yes, I can have a fantastic (or "fucking awesome, best ever!") type of experience with domwone else. But when the afterglow is gone I am thinking about when I can see my ATF again.

So you rate providers based on what others may be looking for rather than based on you own desires. That doesn't sound right. It seems you are really trying to limit your ATFs business by lowering her rating.

good point NNG,

that's like the reviewers saying they want to 'keep her all to myself.' are they lining up to be a sugar daddy or wtf

It does seem like if someone is my ATF that they should get a fantastic rating. Otherwise I'm saying that the very best I've had is only very good.

Vic

Maybe there's a few things going on here:

Maybe people's ATF is different than another's?

Maybe because an ASP is a person's an ATF that a particular session wasn't a fantasic just because it wasn't in their opinion?

And so on...

I think there are many variables & combinations out there when it comes to this question.

However, in my opinion when a review is done it should be done with a specific session in mind.

Just my thoughts.

The review states that due to her menu I rated her as very good but she is fantastic to me. Not trying to limit anything, just be honest. How credible would a fantastic review be for a provider who only does translated french?

But go right ahead and jump to conclusions and not read what I actually wrote.

If she is fantastic for you you should give her a fantastic review. It is up to the readers to decide whether to see her based on any limitation of her menu.

I have given my AATF a fantastic in every review I have ever done of her. She is very rarely ever available these days but I haven't really met anyone else like her.

I too often wonder why guys who give me very good come back over & over again when they have so many other ladies they have rated as Fantastic:confused:

I am not complaining either very good is still very good:p

I once had an ATF a saw month after month for several years. on her best day she wouldn't get a fantastic from me. no kissing, no DATY, she was very hard to schedule with, always late, and TF only. she did do a few things that would keep me comming back time after time. she was without doubt very very good but not fantastic.

In retrospect I have too easily given out 'fantastic' reviews. But that could be related to the fact that while a particular ASP might seem to be my ATF eventually someone else will become my ATF

IMHO the most important thing in a review is to include enough information for other people to make an informed decision. Then it does not matter so much whether it is fantastic or very good.

As for the OP, I would suggest that perhaps telling you that you are their ATF is just 'pillow talk' just like when an ASP tells a guy how great he is, etc.

Repeating their visits to you, of course, is the highest form of praise :)

A few years ago, a provider actually wrote a rebuttal in response to a "Very Good" review.:confused:

I'm repeating myself, but the rating system needs to go away. YMMV is the name of the game in this business and always will be.

I propose the TOB review system operate the way P411 does, i.e. if the client is safe, behaves gentlemanly, is not hygenically-challenged and leaves the proper donation, the provider awards her OK to said client.

Why can't the same process apply to reviews?? If the provider is safe, honest and reliable, then the client gives the provider an OK. If the client wishes to elaborate on the YMMV activities of the session, then he should avail himself of the comments section.

I figured it out you are their atf because you are very good.

Then by definition she couldn't be your ATF.

By definition that's not true. the key word in "my ATF" is "MY". only I can define what constitutes MY ATF. if you make the definition for me, I would be seeing YOUR ATF.

Then you should rate her fantastic.

I really don't see why. she was my favorite and did some things others wouldn't do but she was not one one the best I have ever had, not even close.

The definition of fantastic from our review forum...................

"Fantastic - one of the best I have ever had"

Ava, this is an honest observation:

Sometimes after a first visit & review, a gent may not yet recognize that this lady will eventually become his ATF. So if that first visit, only fulfills his very good rating, then we're kind of stuck with that....for awhile. It often takes time, for a gent to truly appreciate what ingredients will go into being his "ATF".

There are many first time "Fantastics", who I may never asked to see again.....and some very goods that I still try to see as often as I can. Of course, you'll eventually recognize them as fantastic....but long after that first time.......& review :o.

It's almost like having a knock down drunk good time at the bar. It was awesome, great fun, best night ever, etc......and yet, "you'll never do that again" :P.

I really don't see why. she was my favorite and did some things others wouldn't do but she was not one one the best I have ever had, not even close.

The definition of fantastic from our review forum...................

"Fantastic - one of the best I have ever had"

I would also point out that the rating is for 'the experience', not the lady.

There are so many other elements which factor into this rating. Location, timing, difficulty in arranging the appointment, if the session includes a meal - the food, other entertainment (theater, concert), etc. just to name a few.

I think Boink and I might have the same ATF.

She is not the best ever, not even close. But right after I have a huge grin after being with one of the best ever, i think of her. Its just a different experience and she is just simply my favorite person to be with. Whatever it is, it is not a fantastic in the review world. Very good for me. Mechanical for someone else perhaps.