Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ms.AvaRayne

I have to ask...

33 posts in this topic

Ms.AvaRayne;

It could be a couple of things.

People tend to want to keep something good to themselves. If I find a good fishing hole, or good price on merchandise, I don't tell anyone.

Think of it as your favorite dinner. After you tell everyone about your new found treasure, everyone wants to eat there. Before long, the place is packed, the staff is snoody, and they raise the prices. I doubt if anyone is set out to hurt your business, it is just human nature to want to keep things for yourself. Consider it a complement.

Or, it could be they are telling you want they think you want to hear. If they are regular clients, they have to be pleased with the service they are getting, so it might more than just being nice.

I have always wondered about reviewers that toss around the term ATF rather loosely. I think the term lends itself to be used for one person only. All time Favorite should be just that. Now if in the review you stated something like "she is one of my ATF's then that is different. But to just use ATF suggests that she is it, your one and only. That's my .02

I would also point out that the rating is for 'the experience', not the lady.

There are so many other elements which factor into this rating. Location, timing, difficulty in arranging the appointment, if the session includes a meal - the food, other entertainment (theater, concert), etc. just to name a few.

Ooh, Very good point!