Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lakelovernaz

Finally got the all clear

12 posts in this topic

Well they removed the restrictions from my prostate surgery. So I will be trying things out. Was told not to expect to much at first, but it should improve. The urge is still there that's for sure.

hey lake,

sounds like how i start all my sessions. but seriously, that's fantastic! now climb back in the saddle and slap leather

Thanks guys and urfan I am following up your suggestion thank you definitely need an understanding partner to start back into this with.:)

Congrats! I'm thinking you'll be fine. The ladies will help. Happy hobbying!

Things are looking up indeed for you. Congratulations , and may your pecker be looking you in the eye.:D

Looks like its that time for a good milking ...just to make sure everything is on the up and up;)

Actually got it semi hard using a suction pump from the rehab. It's supposed to help return blood flow to the penis. Long way to go but it's promising. I can think of more fun ways to apply suction;)

MonetMarie may not be much milk to be had. They told me nothing would come out when I had an orgasm. I guess that could be a selling point. I can say "I promise I won't come in your mouth":).