Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mykallc

411 on "A little of the top"

7 posts in this topic

Searching a number in a BP ad led me to a barber shop/salon in Aurora, so I'm wondering if any of you are familiar with the place. The website make it seem like a typical salon, but with the ads on BP.... I'm intrigued to learn more

Searching a number in a BP ad led me to a barber shop/salon in Aurora, so I'm wondering if any of you are familiar with the place. The website make it seem like a typical salon, but with the ads on BP.... I'm intrigued to learn more

If you expect any kind of ending, dont go there. If you want a half ass massage or haircut by a chicj half naked, go there, but thats all you will get.

Went to the one off of Broadway years ago. OK massage from an OK girl in lingerie. Nothing more.

Completely false advertising too. The masseuse I had was dressed in a short skirt until I was on the table. Then came into the room with bulky sweat pants.

I won't return.

Thanks everyone for confirming my suspicion.

Went to the one off of Broadway years ago. OK massage from an OK girl in lingerie. Nothing more.

I was able to get much more with girl in lingerie. She was nice in figure and lot more willing to enjoy. My good luck worked:D:D