Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
angela aspen

5280 Restaurant Week. Dinner Dates Anyone?

24 posts in this topic

:o

SINGLE DUDES::: Would you take your FAV provider out to dinner? WHy or Why not? Have you Offered to add/include this into a Playtime Date? Whats your thoughts?

SINGLE Providers who show their face or dont show their face (discreet vs Fuck It):: Have you added this to your menu? Why or WHy not? Whats The Good, The Bad.. and The Ugly of Dinner Dates?

I'm not single but I have taken a favorite provider to lunch and dinner several times. If I had been asked or approached about it, I would have explained that she was a client is all. I entertain clients from time to time so it works out just fine that way. We enjoyed a nice meal and conversation then returned to their place for private time. Was lots of fun.

DBL out

I’m single, and I’ve been lucky enough to share meals with a couple of providers before or after sessions. The ladies were a blast to talk to and I enjoyed spending time with them. It beats the hell out of eating alone and I’m egotistical enough to like being seen with pretty women.

I've always enjoyed being wined and dined. I have never yet had a bad experience. Mostly sharing funny stories, lots of laughter and anticipation for dessert. I could see how this experience could go terribly wrong with the wrong type of client. Yikes.

I'm single and I took my atf to Rosario grill yesterday. we head a blast.

Saturday night. both single and married clients take me out. i fit into most situations so no one was worried about being seen. most locals have no idea what i do w my private time so most wouldn't guess.

Love it when it is offered as part of the menu (dinner plus private time) and the dinner date is awesome! Not single - but have taken a few ladies to several restaurants and it is always nice conversation, getting to know one another, and that makes the private time special (love the wine and dessert!). I know it can be neverous - but have never been disappointed!

Though I have to wonder since I end up at more sushi places lately! Is there something about sashimi and sex? Oh and Hapa Sushi has a great 69 roll followed by climax roll! (hope I dont get dinged for advertising? Just saying!)

Oh - and Denver Restaurant week is awesome - with great deals - but only two weeks and there is no way to take a different lady out very night - just wouldnt work!

HAVE FUN OUT THERE!

Why only ask the single clients and providers? This isn't a dating site. Single or married I would not do any dinner dates or outings. I'm not going out on the town with someone that I am paying to pretend to like me. I'll call a friend and yes I do have a friend and if he's not available fuck it I'll go by myself.

I'm not going out on the town with someone that I am paying to pretend to like me. I'll call a friend and yes I do have a friend and if he's not available fuck it I'll go by myself.

That's exactly my answer. :)

Single or married I would not do any dinner dates or outings. I'm not going out on the town with someone that I am paying to pretend to like me. I'll call a friend and yes I do have a friend and if he's not available fuck it I'll go by myself.

I agree 100%. I either have an S/O, or friends, for companionship, and I love alone time, too! :)

I have had dinner dates with several providers, but it was always off the clock. Paying for a dinner date is not something I would be interested in.

I have said that before.....it is amazing that men looking for provider who acts like girlfriend and girlfriend who acts like provider.Food and sperm do not mix.

Why only ask the single clients and providers? This isn't a dating site. Single or married I would not do any dinner dates or outings. I'm not going out on the town with someone that I am paying to pretend to like me. I'll call a friend and yes I do have a friend and if he's not available fuck it I'll go by myself.

I agree 100%. I either have an S/O, or friends, for companionship, and I love alone time, too! :)

I have had dinner dates with several providers, but it was always off the clock. Paying for a dinner date is not something I would be interested in.

I have said that before.....it is amazing that men looking for provider who acts like girlfriend and girlfriend who acts like provider.Food and sperm do not mix.

All the above (true) comments aside......some people are just interesting. I had a guy sell me welding equipment once....during our coffee break he mentioned his service in vietnam. He was such an interesting guy that I bought him dinner after our business was concluded.

Some people have fascinating back stories....if you are willing to listen.

There's no need to pretend with you ;) You're insanely gorgeous!

I am single and it is nice to share a meal with someone other than the usual friends. I have had the pleasure on multiple occasions to have a lady accompany me. I have never paid for their time and i do ask if I am on the clock or not and not one has asked to be on the clock. Makes for a nicer evening. Not sure I would pay to take someone out other than the meal. I would rather use the extra monies for more play time with her.

The good for the dinner dates is just enjoyment time and friendly conversation. You also get to know one another on another level and it makes the other activiites more enjoyable as well. Not just the wham bam etc.

I am not talking about dating or this being a romantic date just other time together. I can understand if the lady is busy and that time is money for her but if she is not busy and is going to eat anyway; why should she eat alone as well just waiting for the next client to call. I have no objections if she receives a phone call during the dinner and sets up an appt. after ours.

I have only had one bad experience. i met a new girl (from bp) and she wanted to have dinner first. She was definitely high and acted so. She actually got up and left me at the table for some innocuous reason. Just a little embarassing to sit there alone. Thankfully it was before we had gotten to the real reason for the visit. Therefore I probably would never take another lady out to eat without having seen her first.

SINGLE DUDES::: Would you take your FAV provider out to dinner? WHy or Why not? Have you Offered to add/include this into a Playtime Date? Whats your thoughts?

sure

Life is Awesomely Diverse!

Just like PSE providers vs GFE providers and hats off to girls who can be both... there are GFE guys and PSE guys. A PRO can handle Both.. or... go broke.(Just kidding...kinda)

GFE DUDES: The DINNER DATES I see are mainly the guys who Want a MAJOR connection and the girls who offer it and ace it do too. I adore guys who book the dinner as I get the luxury of turning OFF my phone and getting to Really know someone. In my One Hour Life... or 30 minute life... my life lacks depth with the opposite sex! So Dinner dates are a refreshing change.

Tends to be: Busy guys who LONG for something deep but dont have time to date, widowers or divorces who need some training wheels to get back in the "dating scene", married travelers who have the money to blow and have secrets to keep in every town.

Requires: listening ear, discretion, knowing your environment (class), a sense of humor, depth in personality.... hopefully.

PSE DUDES: often the call for massages/30 mins/ blow n go's that just text, "available for my nut?".. and... the nut... is all they want.

Tends to be: Young guys, lunch hour guys, jaded by female guys. They just need a warm hole.

Requires: a hole, baby wipes, humility, pizza hut delivers attitude and answer the fucking phone while your hand is opening the door for the next one. An expert way to do the "whore bath", wipe the running make up, do the cum check, & dump the trash within 30 second.

Breakfast, lunch, dinner, drinks.

All of the above as friends.

I would not leave the hotel room if payment was expected.

Based on the providers that I have met, I would rather hang out with my hooker friends than my civilian female friends.

Maybe, I have been lucky.

Absolutely. Have once before, other cases I've offered but not been taken up on it.

I know that some providers consider something like this to be "on the clock", which I unfortunately don't have the budget for. But dinner / drinks (either Dutch or if I'm picking up the tab, discussed ahead of time) would be a nice prelude.

i'm usually a dine-in kinda guy but dining out in a dimly-lit booth being served great food is a sure-fire conflagration enhancer

I have said that before......Food and sperm do not mix.

Damm - you put sperm in your food?

Absolutely. Have once before, other cases I've offered but not been taken up on it.

I know that some providers consider something like this to be "on the clock", which I unfortunately don't have the budget for. But dinner / drinks (either Dutch or if I'm picking up the tab, discussed ahead of time) would be a nice prelude.

It depends on the person you are with. I had one lady that I was seeing on regular basis and then we started going out to dinner - just because it was fun and I like good food and so did she! It all depends on how you approach it and the person- and many times it was dinner only and no play time!

But again - always enjoyed the dinner and playtime - that is my favorite! Don't overthink situations and it doesn't hurt to ask! If it doesn't work - it doesn't work - don't feel bad!

I have been lucky to find some very special ladies that I have had some great times with!

It depends on the person you are with. I had one lady that I was seeing on regular basis and then we started going out to dinner - just because it was fun and I like good food and so did she! It all depends on how you approach it and the person- and many times it was dinner only and no play time!

But again - always enjoyed the dinner and playtime - that is my favorite! Don't overthink situations and it doesn't hurt to ask! If it doesn't work - it doesn't work - don't feel bad!

I have been lucky to find some very special ladies that I have had some great times with!

It depends upon the individuals. :cool:

My last effort was having the lady join me at my condo where I prepared the meal. We enjoyed the repast - then each other. It was an excellent time I remember still.