Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest hgritstoo

Protocol for reviews on travelling ladies?

8 posts in this topic

Noticed that some ladies I have "experienced" in other midwest cities are advertising planned spring tours in the Denver area. If I have seen them recently in another state, had a positive experience, and know they are coming here, is it kosher to post a review in the Colorado section?

Also, out of concern for my fellow hobbiests, how does one let the Denver community know that a certain travelling provider may have "issues?" Wait for the 411's to appear? I have no one in mind for this second question....but wonder how it is done.

.......... is it kosher to post a review in the Colorado section?

Sure. And likely appreciated, too!

.....how does one let the Denver community know that a certain travelling provider may have "issues?" ...but wonder how it is done.
Post a pre-emptive 411, indicating a thumbs down. Provide no details, however, as meandering into the review domain is clearly against the rules.

Noticed that some ladies I have "experienced" in other midwest cities are advertising planned spring tours in the Denver area. If I have seen them recently in another state, had a positive experience, and know they are coming here, is it kosher to post a review in the Colorado section?

Also, out of concern for my fellow hobbiests, how does one let the Denver community know that a certain travelling provider may have "issues?" Wait for the 411's to appear? I have no one in mind for this second question....but wonder how it is done.

Are you going to ask what these girls want in their reviews to help with their travels?? A review for someone that you have seen in another state, that you want to put on a Colorado board to help their travels seems not kosher. It seems to me that you are already in a fairly clever way advertising for these girls.

No and no.

It's shilling, so, review will probably never get on the board.

And as seen from earlier today, "heads-up, she's coming to town" threads get pulled because it's shilling.

Why would you want to wait till they're visiting, or planning to visit, to write a review? The best way to help a traveling provider is to write reviews on them just after you've seen them, either here or on any other board, local or national. For those providers who travel far and wide, TER seems to be the answer, or maybe Eccie. If it's a neighboring state, I don't think TOB would have an issue with posting your reviews.

Bottom line, traveling providers really have to rely on both local and national reviewing boards to bring their reputation with them if they're going to travel with any success. Anyone doing their homework, wherever the provider might post, will check the available boards for reviews. The answers will already be there from past client experiences.

Reviewing or posting just in advance of a visit really smacks of shilling either way.

JMO

THIS:

And as seen from earlier today, "heads-up, she's coming to town" threads get pulled because it's shilling.

And NOT THIS:

........It seems to me that you are already in a fairly clever way advertising for these girls.

was the primary reason for my post. I saw the thread, and in my ignorance asked for the rules. I was especially curious because I DO hobby in other cities as well, and some of the ladies there also come here. I appreciate the feedback.

I have seen some midwest ladies that I WOULD recommend to my friends here in Denver were they to visit. Likewise, the ladies I've seen here would get a thumbs up from me in local boards of other cities I've been to should they decide to travel there. No ulterior motives at all. Subtlety is not my strong suit.

Keep in mind that a thumbs up from me + several dollars will get you a cup of coffee anywhere. :o

Edited by hgritstoo
speeling

Are you going to ask what these girls want in their reviews to help with their travels?? .

One last thought concerning the accusation that I want to help the visiting ladies.

The very best help I could give them would be to encourage the popular ladies here in Denver to visit THEIR home turf in the midwest. The generally superior quality of service the Denver ladies provide would force most of them to up their game or close up shop.....and men throughout the midwest would rejoice.

And, per Forrest Gump, that's all I have to say about that.

I see three options:

- Wait for the 411s and add your thumbs up. More public support than that would be shilling.

- PM some of you buds with a heads-up when these YL visit town. Be sensitive if they say "No thanks."

- Post reviews on a board with more national presence.