Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest fancyfree80

Provider cancelled last minute

97 posts in this topic

What if she started her period at that last minute. Shit does happen and it does suck.

Do you mean if you don't fear pissing her off so it would hurt your chances of seeing her again write a review?? She cancelled and he was a little butt hurt, I don't see how that warrants a review. Or maybe write the review but not submit it so he can see how silly it looks when it's spelled out.

Cancelling is not a no show, as much as you would like to believe that. She cancelled and she had the courtesy to at least send an email, WHY she cancelled is really not his business. If she wants to reschedule that is up to the both of them but she doesn't owe him anything else at this point.

I think that's exactly what he meant. I guess it depends on if she's a forum troll or not. :)

Write a review. The details are up to you. If she cared about her business and reputation, she would have contacted you and arranged for an appointment at another time/date that would work.

By the way I think finding out about a canceled appointment by email places her in the flake catagory. Pickup the phone and make a call, show some class.

What if she started her period at that last minute. Shit does happen and it does suck.

As I said a few pages up: swing by Walmart and pick up a plastic tarp.

Well walmart does carry such items. lol. I have to agree with the post about calling rather than emailing. She could have called on the phone. No matter what the reason was.

This is complete rubbish. I'm not obligated to check my email every five fucking minutes, to ensure I'm not missing some deadbeat's last minute cancellation.

You want to be sure a message gets through? Pick up the fucking phone and place a call.

Rough and crudely stated, but correct! I agree here with 2Big. (first time for everything). :cool:

I'm the OP on this one. I'm sorry I've been absent on this lively discussion!

To clarify- we had an appointment. She canceled via email 10 minutes before, but has been in touch since, to say sorry and that she's like to see me. She's a nice girl, but a bit untogether, I guess.

Should I ask this girl for a discounted rate next time, or just forget it?

I'm the OP on this one. I'm sorry I've been absent on this lively discussion!

To clarify- we had an appointment. She canceled via email 10 minutes before, but has been in touch since, to say sorry and that she's like to see me. She's a nice girl, but a bit untogether, I guess.

Should I ask this girl for a discounted rate next time, or just forget it?

It's up to you, but I had an experience just like this one, and I tried to re-connect and it happened again, and the second time she cancelled, lead to all sorts of drama and bullshit that chewed me up and involved lots of false stories she made up to cover her life of drama. Run away, if you want my advice.:cool:

Here is my view on this...give her a chance to explain what happened and then decide what you are going to do from that.

Something I always take in consideration is there are two sides to every story, and we don't know hers. For all we know, she could have been around her family and couldn't talk(I have had that happen). She could have tried to call and you weren't answering so she emailed you(had this one a few times as well). Her phone could have died(this happens too).

Also, when clients don't call me at said appt. time, I call them and leave a nice vm telling them to please call me within 24 hrs to let me know they are ok or what happened, if not, I will unfortunately have to block them from further visits. It sucks when they don't show up or call, but hey, it happens.

I know you were excited, and then frustrated when things went awry, but hey, life likes to throw curve balls every once in a while. Things will work out!

*smooches*

Gisele Fuller

Her phone could have died

she couldn't bring her charger to her incall or charge it up the night before ?

file this excuse under " dog ate my homework "

agree with 2big...make a phone call, I hate it when someone says they tried to text my landline

I hate it when someone says they tried to text my landline

Landline???????? I thought those only existed in my grandparents house.

As a matter of fact, it can happen...I remember a few instances that I totally spaced grabbing my charger and get to my incall and see my phone on death's door. We aren't sitting there all day waiting for you guys to call, and we don't get just one call a day...we can be very busy with other things, and our phones can ring off the hook. Doesn't mean we aren't being professional, just that we are human and can have one of those days.

*smooches*

Gisele Fuller

but hey, life likes to throw curve balls every once in a while. Things will work out!

just that we are human and can have one of those days.

That doesn't change the fact that she's a dead beat and flaked.

Really, nobody gives a shit WHY you flaked: [snip] got a booboo, your cat drowned, whatever.

You still failed to show up

On a related note: I remember this great professor I had in college, who explicitly told us that he would not, under no circumstances, accept late papers. What do you know? After papers are due, a student comes to the podium and starts giving him this sob story about this or that....Prof listens to him, then says: thanks for telling me all this, here's your grade: F.

As Yoda said: Do, or do not; there is no try.

Edited by boink36
Forbidden topic removed.

I totally spaced grabbing my charger Doesn't mean we aren't being professional

Well, yeah, that's what it means to NOT be a professional. :cool:

Right!!!! You have been absolutely 100% professional 24/7 365 days in a year in your business huh 2Big, so you would be the "perfect" person to say that she is a flake and deadbeat, and that I, who has been in this business for over 8 years with stellar reviews is NOT?! Spare me your righteous bouts of what we should do and what we shouldn't.

You are NOT a provider, and you have no idea what we go through every day and what goes on. We have all bungled up sometime or another, and if you guys really want to slam a girl for one mistake, then maybe you boys don't deserve our service after all.

Be a little more appreciative of our community service that ladies like me are willing to give, or you may just find yourselves picking up what you like to refer to as the "Walmart plastic tarps"!

G

Right!!!! You have been absolutely 100% professional 24/7 365 days in a year in your business huh 2Big, so you would be the "perfect" person to say that she is a flake and deadbeat, and that I, who has been in this business for over 8 years with stellar reviews is NOT?! Spare me your righteous bouts of what we should do and what we shouldn't.

You are NOT a provider, and you have no idea what we go through every day and what goes on. We have all bungled up sometime or another, and if you guys really want to slam a girl for one mistake, then maybe you boys don't deserve our service after all.

Be a little more appreciative of our community service that ladies like me are willing to give, or you may just find yourselves picking up what you like to refer to as the "Walmart plastic tarps"!

G

That is ludicrous, this isn't a charity. if it's for sale and a guy can buy it with his own money he deserves it, end of story.

Edited by boink36

Boink, it doesn't mean he deserves it...it just means he can buy it. I didn't say it was charity, I am saying that if hobbyists don't like the service then we can choose to not provide it, and then that gives the provider the choice to do something else...lots of other services out there. Comes down to my body, my choice.

If a hobbyist wants to act like he is "entitled", he will struggle to get top notch ladies because nothing is more annoying than some guy thinking we owe him because he has said amount of money. If a man like that walked in my door, he can take his money and leave.

We can argue over this for hours and never agree Boink, but when I am on that phone and deciding who to see or not to see, my logical mind makes a choice on connection, vibe, and who appreciates it the most. : ) If I make a mistake, I do my best to compensate because I do believe that is how you conduct a business.

People are going off about a one sided story from a frustrated hobbyists when we haven't heard one word from the actual lady...I only gave scenarios because I have had similar situations happen and know that something similar could have happened in this case. It is called ASSumption...something I see far too often these days! It's sad really!

*smooches*

Gisele Fuller

I put my providers on a pedestal. I respect every girl I have ever seen. I put their needs and safety ahead of mine.

Anybody that has seen me knows I speak the truth.

But when I hear that maybe I don't deserve the service being provided. That sacrifices are being made so I can spend two to three hundred dollars an hour.

I say bull shit.

I deserve as much respect as I give.

OKAY since this thread had 6 F'ing pages on it and NO I didn't read them all here goes.....

IF I fucking made a post every F'ing time a guy no call no show'd OR cancelled last minute I would flood the board. BOO FUCKING HOO! It is part of the business, get over it, learn to pick good, well reviewed ladies, and move on. I move on when it happens to me but I do not whine about it. Write a review and stop whining over blue balls

As for 2big....Get over him too! I have seen him many, many, many, many, many, many, times and NEVER has he cancelled last minute, stood me up, called me nasty names, or anything else. 2BIG has ALWAYS, ALWAYS been a true gentleman that others actually could learn a lot from. Any girl that refuses to see him is MISSING out, and OH wait I bet many of you have seen him and don't even know it. BAM! He really is that good of a client, John, whore monger, whatever. Now I just sit back and laugh at all the silly name calling ect. IT'S A BOARD PERSONA PEOPLE!

I cannot believe how much this board has changed in 13 years, and it is really pitiful. Used to be people got on and chatted POLITELY, booked an appointment, had fun and then went about their day. NOW today I just scratch my head and go WTF. It's the frackin internet, it's not reality...reviews aren't real, pics aren't real, girls, aren't real, clients aren't real SO GET OVER IT and stop acting like it FUCKING MATTERS!

Get a life outside of TOB and it will all be good TRUST ME!

Okay rant over

OKAY since this thread had 6 F'ing pages on it and NO I didn't read them all here goes.....

Okay rant over

This has got to be one of the best posts I've ever read here.

It's refreshing to see the inane, pointless ramblings (i.e., Gisele) countered by an intelligent contribution.

RE: Missed appointments - If I booked appointments several days/week, no big deal..But when I only get an opportunity to play once every 4-6 weeks, it matters. A lot!

RE: 2Big & board persona - matchs what I've heard.

It's interesting to see the amount of pages generated by the "provider cancelled" thread. It may have even outdone the "eating cum" thread.

I have clients in my business who cancel and reschedule probably once every three months or so. I talk to a lot of people, and schedules change. The reschedule could be for the same day or a different week. No big deal.

However, the "normal" rules do not seem to apply to "this world" because of the unusual nature of these transactions. Emotion, expectation, and pure lust all cloud the picture considerably. Fascinating, really.

You have been absolutely 100% professional 24/7 365 days in a year in your business huh 2Big

I know this comes as a shocking surprise to you, but in most jobs/professions you, indeed, have to bring your A-game to the job. The "I left my charger at home" excuse is about as dumb as it gets.

It's interesting to see the amount of pages generated by the "provider cancelled" thread.

These threads get heated because a lot of working girls think the fact that they've turned their snatch into an ATM-machine entitles them to special treatment.

I had an appointment today- left work early and was all prepared. At the appointed time, I got a "very sorry" email. It's someone I've seen before, and it was great. Now, I'm left frustrated. :(

85 posts and three weeks later . . . . . this dialogue is still going on.

I think you all need something new to talk about.

I just hope the OP has managed to get himself an appointment!icon10.gif

These threads get heated because a lot of working girls think the fact that they've turned their snatch into an ATM-machine entitles them to special treatment.

2Big is right on this one -- I know many businesses who tolerate last-minute cancellations, and sometimes business have to cancel on customers. I wouldn't have a problem with that, even in this "industry".

But then hookers start to believe they're performing a "community service" (exact words from one of them -- see earlier post in this thread), and get their panties in a twist when a customer has to cancel last-minute, and then they have the "balls" to get upset when we cry foul.

I guess having a puzzy makes them the new "United Way" or something.

Like Melissa said, post a review and move on. But don't suggest it's not reviewable, which is the exact question that the OP was asking.

Scary how angry some seem to feel about this subject. I think its between the two of them to hash this out now.

Jesus fucking christ,.. 7 pages, 90 posts on a cancellation give me a fucking break as Melissa said it's a two way street guys cancel all the time, where would this thread be had fancyfree80 been the one that canceled?

imagine how flooded this board would be if every single cancellation was brought up either hobbiest or asp cancellations happen every single day,...if you all spent half as much time concentating on getting yourself laid, then worrying about why someone else did not get laid, lets see 2big 14 posts. av8r 10 posts bitbanger 9 posts out of the hundreds of asp's that work in this town we're worried or concerned about one get a life people