Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jimrdav

Black Hawk Co

16 posts in this topic

Hi, Looking for 2 ASPs in Blackhawk. For me and my Buddy tonight.

Moderaters sorry if this is an infringement.

Thank you,

Dan

P.S. We're Loaded

Wow, well, after reading a bunch of your other posts where you called the ladies on the board a bunch of fat asses, Im sure they will be tripping over each other to meet you and your "buddy".

Ok I don't know what this guy poor guy is talking about but. We are still looking for a couple of ASPs. In Blackhawk.

Thanks Dan

OMG you guys are bored and poor however I am not I'm rich, very rich, and still looking for some ladies in blackhawk. thank you,

Dan

Wow if you keep with the crap attitude you really are not going to get far...advise to you, instead of trying to throw around the fact you have money, went to great schools, and mention your special forces career you might want to try respect! Your past posts show a lack of complete respect for pretty much everyone. I have been a member for a while and never post but to see the community back up the girl was very commendable.

OMG you guys are bored and poor however I am not I'm rich, very rich, and still looking for some ladies in blackhawk. thank you,

Dan

So...are you Jim, or Dan?

Did the $200 you won on the slots double your daily income? Is that why you're rich?

Please, stay in school, avoid drugs, and honor your parents...

nerd2.JPG

very rich, and still looking for some ladies

Hmmm..... now there's a combination you don't see everyday.

Hmmm..... now there's a combination you don't see everyday.

Lol, very true. I guess it goes to show you sometimes being respectful and having manners is sometimes more important than having money. Or in the OP's case, pretending to have money.

Did the $200 you won on the slots double your daily income? Is that why you're rich?

nerd2.JPG

Or dave? I wonder how often more than one gent shares a board handle? If a lady sets an appt. With them, how does she know which of the gents is going to show up?

nerd2.JPG

This is the most amusing thread in a while. Alas, karma comes back to bite the OP. Always fun. And "rich" people don't go around posting the fact that they are rich on Internet boards. In fact, the very act advertises the opposite.

... mention your special forces career ...

I missed this in the OP's earlier thread.

Ladies, please don't make a generality about all graduates of the Q course at JFK Special Warfare School. Some of us try to be reasonable guys.

I missed this in the OP's earlier thread.

Ladies, please don't make a generality about all graduates of the Q course at JFK Special Warfare School. Some of us try to be reasonable guys.

I agree with your comment Bit, I have complete respect for our military men and women. I am sorry if I offend by making a generalization it was not my intention. :)