Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sexxy Lex

Choices - TUMA

22 posts in this topic

Hmmmm...choices, choices... I'm feeling a TUMA loving girl for the next rendezvous!:D Already performed the search on P411, but open to other, verified, UTR options.

If anybody has any good ideas, feel free to PM me!

Thanks fo' the time!;)

Hmmmm...choices, choices... I'm feeling a TUMA loving girl for the next rendezvous!:D Already performed the search on P411, but open to other, verified, UTR options.

Thanks fo' the time!;)

I've often wanted to meet a Target Under Missile Attack Girl, too ;)

Read thread.

Thought of:

e3ftnRK.jpg

Remembered acronym. Good luck with your quest for language lessons, sir. :cool:

He wants her to examine his prostate....:o

With her tongue...

With her tongue...

Well, I assumed T stood for thumb, but I could be wrong...

You can TUMA piano but you cant TUMA fish...

I hate to pass judgement on some of these requests, but wow -- that one leaves a shitty taste in my mouth.

I think I'll go brush my teeth.

Then there's FUHA, which according to the Urban Dictionary is "Fatty Upper Head Area: the rolls created behind a person's neck when they are looking straight forward or looking up". (It has another definition too.)

Thanks fo' the time!;)

I've seen a couple of providers who listed TUMA in their P411 posts. Nothing special was offered or performed during the sessions, though I never brought it up. Having thought more about it, and maybe I'm wrong, I think providers who list this are OK with your tongue up their ass, not necessarily the converse. I would keep expectations down unless you've got a clear message as to who's tongue is going where. As Seinfeld once said: "Good luck with all that."

TUMA is "HER tongue up my ASS" aka "She tosses MY salad".. I am not a nube:mad:

I've seen more than a few who are willing to execute without my requesting it specifically to include the ones who list it specifically, especially since I ensure I'm groomed properly for the deed (always clean shaven).. Don't know too many providers that want a mouthful of pubes:rolleyes:

I've seen a couple of providers who listed TUMA in their P411 posts. Nothing special was offered or performed during the sessions' date=' though I never brought it up. Having thought more about it, and maybe I'm wrong, I think providers who list this are OK with your tongue up their ass, not necessarily the converse. I would keep expectations down unless you've got a clear message as to who's tongue is going where. As Seinfeld once said: "Good luck with all that."[/quote']

Hell to the No!!!:eek:

Monet marie specifically advertises that service

i could be mistaken, but if a girl lists "tuma" on her menu, then wouldn't it technically be Her ass that she is referring to as the m for "my" would be in the first person possessive? otherwise, she would list "tuya"...

just a nitpicking thought anyway. i honestly don't know & don't really care to know... but... to each their own! happy hunting :)

So you want a girl to stick her tongue up your ass and you are being picky about it?

i could be mistaken, but if a girl lists "tuma" on her menu, then wouldn't it technically be Her ass that she is referring to as the m for "my" would be in the first person possessive? otherwise, she would list "tuya"...

just a nitpicking thought anyway. i honestly don't know & don't really care to know... but... to each their own! happy hunting :)

Not nitpickin' at all. You're right. . . .

FWIW, the mouse-overs of the abbreviations on p 411 clarify that, in the way they're using the term, the giver/receiver roles match what the OP mentioned. The one with roles reversed is DATO.

... now if only I could find a didelphic provider to cater to my fetish for DATW.

No. At least on P411, the "hover" text states that TUMA refers to the male's anus.

For DATO it states that this is the female's anus.

My ass, her ass! I am getting my asses mixed up. Going to lunch and order a Tuma fish sandwhich and see what the waitress says.