Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
coloradobroker

Question for the Ladies

11 posts in this topic

When you have a guy dining at the "Y" and you know just a few hours earlier another guy was pounding away, do you chuckle a little inside thinking if only this guy knew? That's why I don't ask for daty! Just curious. No offense to the guys who like this.

When you have a guy dining at the "Y" and you know just a few hours earlier another guy was pounding away, do you chuckle a little inside thinking if only this guy knew? That's why I don't ask for daty! Just curious. No offense to the guys who like this.

Do you really expect one of the ladies to answer a question like this publically?

When you have a guy dining at the "Y" and you know just a few hours earlier another guy was pounding away...

How many hours away does the other guy have to be for it to not bother you?

1 hour? 2 hours? 1 day? 2 days? 1 year?

Just curious how long the cooties hang around.

Oh my gawd ........ I thought I was her only customer this week ....... and the others only got hand service! Thanks for alerting me!

And sarcasm off - however long it takes for her to clean up and be prepared is fine and dandy by me and I don't know how long that is. And don't really want to know. Long as I don't taste lube and latex (been known to happen) I'm good. And I'm sure I give the ladies many more and better things to chuckle about - both at me and with me. :D

do you chuckle a little inside thinking if only this guy knew?

No, she's actually running through her grocery list.

Let me get this straight. You’d put your dick somewhere you wouldn’t dare put your mouth? Have you no regard for the sanctity of the penis, you heathen!

Im sorry , but that was flippin hilarious.

Good question though. Roflmao

Food for thought!

;)