Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
texguy123

p411

43 posts in this topic

Sorry...but even if the majority of girls told me to do that...it's just rude, much as not responding is. We're all grown ups for Christ's sake!

move on, dam its not rocket science

lilithia

You seem to miss the point that the clock is ticking on my window opportunity.

How long do you think is reasonable for me to wait for a response? A day? A week? When should I decide that you're just not that into me and try to book with someone else?

If you don't want to see me - man up, be courteous, and send me a prompt response?

If you're already booked for the requested time - man up, be courteous, and send me a prompt response?

Otherwise you're just being an inconsiderate bitch and deserve the poor reputation you get for this behavior.

Yes, there are other fish in the sea for both you & me, but my time slot may vanish because of your time wasting behavior. And you know how much the ladies hate time wasters. I've got a clue for you, so do the guys.

You seem to miss the point that the clock is ticking on my window opportunity.

How long do you think is reasonable for me to wait for a response? A day? A week? When should I decide that you're just not that into me and try to book with someone else?

If you don't want to see me - WOman up, be courteous, and send me a prompt response?

If you're already booked for the requested time - WOman up, be courteous, and send me a prompt response?

Otherwise you're just being an inconsiderate bitch and deserve the poor reputation you get for this behavior.

Yes, there are other fish in the sea for both you & me, but my time slot may vanish because of your time wasting behavior. And you know how much the ladies hate time wasters. I've got a clue for you, so do the guys.

Fixed it for you.:D At least I hope so.:eek:

+1, BTW. Spot on.

... and so the thread derails from prices to provider etiquette ... seems a lot of clients are as worked up over a site-sent non-response as they would be over setting up a meeting and getting a no-show.

The site /does/ let you know when someone was last online, to get a gist of how often they check their email / the site. And as it's been mentioned in the thread, you /can/ nark to the admins if they blow off an appt request, that should really give the Greatly Wronged Justice Seekers an outlet.

My experience has been that only about half the asp's I've dealt with are really good about using the site. It's a mark of a professional who is managing their client relationships well. I wish that were the majority.

I also wish most people who drove cars knew how to handle an emergency vehicle or burnt-out stoplight, and that most people who vote could pass a high school Civics test. As Mr. Jagger said - I Can't Always Get What I Want ... but if I try, sometimes ...

... It's a mark of a professional who is managing their client relationships well. ...

+1

... and so the thread derails from prices to provider etiquette ... seems a lot of clients are as worked up over a site-sent non-response as they would be over setting up a meeting and getting a no-show.

That's why I prefer agencies. There is always someone answering the

phone. Too bad so many of them were shut down in 2008 due

to numerous busts.

Another alternative is to vacation hobby....it seems the ladies here don't

care about their business. There are ladies elsewhere will welcome your

dollars.

I like the site and i read recently they are adding more things to it (Chat, etc) so that should be good. The extra $40 bucks does suck but there isn't much in this world that isn't rising in price.

Honestly if that extra $40 saves my ass from a pair of handcuffs or a scam.....I'll pay double that ;)

I still personally don't think the site itself is 100% safe from LE and scams\etc but as always with the right amount of homework it should be.

... and so the thread derails from prices to provider etiquette ...

True enough, the topic was busting Gina's chops over a price increase that equals a pay per view UFC fight on cable. hardly a life changing event but we should stick with it.

First of all Bit Banger you must have chosen that name for a reason (BIT) but since I do not aspire to use p411 I do not have issues regarding p411 or the big bad clients who think the sun rises and sets on thier reputation.

So I am a bitch and I am a good one at that!!!!.

Lilithia

First of all Bit Banger you must have chosen that name for a reason (BIT) ...

Yes, BIT, as in 1/8th of a BYTE or OCTET, those little 1's & 0's which move around the Internet and inside computers.

First of all Bit Banger you must have chosen that name for a reason (BIT)but since I do not aspire to use p411 I do not have issues regarding p411 or the big bad clients who think the sun rises and sets on thier reputation.

So I am a bitch and I am a good one at that!!!!.

Lilithia

14.Do not hijack threads. I.E. do not steer a discussion off-topic by posting a subject unrelated to the subject of the thread starter

This one is done.