Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
texguy123

p411

43 posts in this topic

I just wanted to come here and bitch a little...i havent been around too much lately, but as i want to "get back" into the hobby, i notice p411 is going up in price...i know most of you still think its worth it and i agree, things are so much easier with it, but screw that...the past couple times it had gone up its been something like $10 at a time, not the $40 this time!! 31,222 client members paying $129 a year for a website to be ran is crazy!!!. Maybe i should have been smart back in the day when you could get the lifetime membership ( i think i saw that) but screw that. And i know i can still renew for a few more days at the cheaper rate, but i think im going to go back to just using plain old references and not paying that crap!! would rather give it to the girls!!! and you guys can talk as much crap as you want here, i might read it, and i might not..:)

Just see girls who offer P411 discounts until it's paid back. Plenty of providers offer $25 to $50 incentives for booking through the site. The convenience outweighs the cost IMHO.

Food for thought. :)

Yep I hate to see any costs increase also but the fact of the matter considering what some spend annually in this game it's peanuts. Being as I travel to varied locations a P411 with several lovely ladies OK's works very well.

I just wanted to come here and bitch a little...i havent been around too much lately, but as i want to "get back" into the hobby, i notice p411 is going up in price...i know most of you still think its worth it and i agree, things are so much easier with it, but screw that...the past couple times it had gone up its been something like $10 at a time, not the $40 this time!! 31,222 client members paying $129 a year for a website to be ran is crazy!!!. Maybe i should have been smart back in the day when you could get the lifetime membership ( i think i saw that) but screw that. And i know i can still renew for a few more days at the cheaper rate, but i think im going to go back to just using plain old references and not paying that crap!! would rather give it to the girls!!! and you guys can talk as much crap as you want here, i might read it, and i might not..:)

We all spend HUNDREDS of dollars on PROSTITUTES! Boo fucking hoo, you'll get over an extra 40 bucks a year. If the money was really a big deal, you wouldn't be doing this in the first place.

i know most of you still think its worth it and i agree, things are so much easier with it, but screw that...

My opinion: I feel that what they provide helps my safety & those of the ASPs. I think the risk that they manage is an order of magnitude or more than any individual ASP or client's.

• They keep it simple enough that it actually gets /used/ (without buy-in it'd be worthless)
  • They deal with helping incompetent users on both sides of the userbase
  • They deal with screaming drama-filled users on both sides of the userbase
  • They keep doing it and don't say "fuck it".

...I did bristle at the dealing with it when I signed up. At the time, my mind was focused elsewhere. *cough* :D I felt similarly when learning my around boards & sites.

With apologies to Aaron Sorkin: (imagine shouted by Nicholson) -

We live in a world that has risks, and those risks have to be managed. Who's gonna do it? You? They have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for free increases, and you curse the sites. You have that luxury. Fee increases, while tragic, keep the site going. And their existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to some, keeps the sites up. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want those sites up, you need those sites up. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a hobby spent enjoying something. You use them as a punchline. They have neither the time nor the inclination to explain themselves to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very services they provide, and then questions the fees for which they provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you hit BP, and TofTT.

We all spend HUNDREDS of dollars on PROSTITUTES! Boo fucking hoo, you'll get over an extra 40 bucks a year. If the money was really a big deal, you wouldn't be doing this in the first place.

With that attitude the price should have gone up much more.

It's perfectly reasonable to complain about a 45% price increase.

Are you trying to say "he can't handle the truth?"

Somewhere, Sorkin and quite possibly Gina are smiling.

Great post!!

'A Few Good Men' is one of the best films produced in the last 20 years--IMHO.

Edited by halyard
additional info

In all honesty...really? $89/year is around $7.50 per month. $129.00 / year is around $11.00 / month. So you're up in arms over paying an additional $3.50 / month?

Wait here while I pull out the sofa cushions...I'll see if I can't help ya out:rolleyes:

In all honesty...really? $89/year is around $7.50 per month. $129.00 / year is around $11.00 / month. So you're up in arms over paying an additional $3.50 / month?

Wait here while I pull out the sofa cushions...I'll see if I can't help ya out:rolleyes:

I don't think a few fuzzy Cheetos and an empty Jergens bottle are going to help. :D

With that attitude the price should have gone up much more.

It's perfectly reasonable to complain about a 45% price increase.

Crying about it isn't going to change a thing. 40 bucks is nothing. I spend more than that every week on fast food.

Presently there is no law that says you must use p411 or any other screening agency. That is up to you. Many ladies like the p411 system so it may be a good idea for you to go that route. There are still alot of ladies that do not require p411 so you can see them . I am not a p411 member and i have no plans to join. I don't hobby enough to need it and when i do hobby i see a lady that screens in a different way. I do know that some ladies offer enough of a p411 discount on a session that if you hobbied enough you will make it all back. Happy hobbying

Well Buddy....you're wrong on both accounts...

1. With two dogs...the life expectancy of a cheeto that's not in my hand is 4 seconds...and they've already proven a willingness to dig through couch cushions to make sure it stays clean down there:eek:

2. I switched from Jergens to the Target brand months ago when Gina announced she was raising the fee. At 4-6 bottles a month...it's shown to be quite a savings.

I don't think a few fuzzy Cheetos and an empty Jergens bottle are going to help. :D

I spend more than that every week on fast food.

That might be the most disturbing thing I've read on this board!

I'm glad I paid for a lifetime membership a few years ago but even if I didn't I would still use them. It's so easy for the girl to verify you it's worth it.

That might be the most disturbing thing I've read on this board!

I can do better.. :)

Crying about it isn't going to change a thing. 40 bucks is nothing. I spend more than that every week on fast food.

OP wasn't trying to change anything. OP clearly stated he was just bitching. If 40 bucks is nothing to you then please donate it to the Food Bank of the Rockies.

OP wasn't trying to change anything. OP clearly stated he was just bitching. If 40 bucks is nothing to you then please donate it to the Food Bank of the Rockies.

OP also said:

you guys can talk as much crap as you want here, i might read it, and i might not. :)

... and the forum delivered.

... but should still probably give 40 bucks to FBotR, they're awesome.

... that's like, indulgence money that makes up for what you spend on vices and cancels it out, right? :D

That's rich coming from a hobbyist.

Joined P411 bout 2 half yr ago. First yr or so, it was terrific; scored nearly 100% on requested appts. I was like: This is a bargain at twice the price!

But as of the last yr or so, it's been a bummer, for example, from my last walkabout thru the SW:

0 for 2 Denver (totally ignored)

0 for 2 Abq (one emaild back n fro till she decided to quit for the night w/o seeing me :rolleyes:)

0 for 2 Phx (one returned my email about 2 wks after I was gone)

1 for 4 LA (She was #4 on my list :(, one played email games thru out the day and night before canceling)

0 for 3 San Diego (again more email games afore canceling).

All of these were P411 email requests sent with a least 4 days notice abiding by all the provider requirements (like no explicit language, etc, etc.) Prolly won't be renewing in 2013 unless P411 puts in some sort of automated "reporting" system. :(

Fantastic use of a great speech! P411 is an amazing value to me. Every time I contact a provider on short notice, which seems often, and I can see them because of my p411 okays, I praise p411. I just signed up for a few years at the $89/yr. Couldn't resist a bargain, especially for a service I so depend on. But I get it, I complain when gas prices go up 10 cents, it's just how we're built.

All of these were P411 email requests sent with a least 4 days notice abiding by all the provider requirements (like no explicit language, etc, etc.) Prolly won't be renewing in 2013 unless P411 puts in some sort of automated "reporting" system. :(

Let P411 know sweetheart. We have a responsibililty to respond within 24 hours :) (Maybe 48 hours)

But as of the last yr or so, it's been a bummer, for example, from my last walkabout thru the SW:

0 for 2 Denver (totally ignored)

0 for 2 Abq (one emaild back n fro till she decided to quit for the night w/o seeing me :rolleyes:)

0 for 2 Phx (one returned my email about 2 wks after I was gone)

1 for 4 LA (She was #4 on my list :(, one played email games thru out the day and night before canceling)

0 for 3 San Diego (again more email games afore canceling).

I have no idea why your luck has been so bad. I still get, by far, the quickest responses, and easiest scheduling, through P411. The discounts cover the cost every year, and I have no complaints.

I hope your luck improves! :)

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, be it about price increases or whatever. Personally, I find the service worth it's weight on gold. While not perfect in removing all frustrations from the biz, it does a great job of facilitating the hobby. My opinion is, be thankful it's there.

Let P411 know sweetheart. We have a responsibililty to respond within 24 hours :) (Maybe 48 hours)

As I understand the requirement, you are required to respond to a genuine appointment request. If the communication is via PM, there is no such requirement..... at least that is what was explained to me when i was having the same issue.

The lady is NOT required to accept the appointment, just respond. At least that is what i have been led to believe.

We do expect providers to respond (one way or another) to all Requests, and will send out a "reminder" to the provider if a client contacts us about a non-responder, after sending a couple of requests (and waiting a day or two).

A provider who becomes a habitual non-responder wold be asked to take her business elsewhere, since it serves no purpose to have her on the site.

Private Messages on the other hand, are considered to be casual contact, and we wouldn't get involved in a situation where someone is not responding to a private message.

Always,

Gina

We do expect providers to respond (one way or another) to all Requests, and will send out a "reminder" to the provider if a client contacts us about a non-responder, after sending a couple of requests (and waiting a day or two).

I never knew that..

I have a handful that have never responded, and I just move on or don't re-book.

Happy weekend, all.

Joined P411 bout 2 half yr ago. First yr or so, it was terrific; scored nearly 100% on requested appts. I was like: This is a bargain at twice the price!

Sorry to hear that, my lucks been far better on P411. I'd honestly say that even on 411 PM's I get a 90%+ response BUT before sending a PM or appt request I always research reviews, etc to see if the lady seems solid. I also take note of when the lady last logged on, if she's not been active for several days I usually don't waste any time.

Prior to joining I was one of those that thought "I don't need 411" but after being a member for a few years, having a solid number of OK's and traveling to various areas of the country it works well.

Nothing's perfect but to me it's the most solid platform I've used but still advise you to couple it with your own research.

Just my $0.02 :)

... before sending a PM or appt request I always research reviews, etc to see if the lady seems solid. I also take note of when the lady last logged on, if she's not been active for several days I usually don't waste any time.

Nothing's perfect ....... still advise you to couple it with your own research.

Just my $0.02 :)

+1000

I understand your arguement of the fee, however you either go with it or you don't.

What I don't understand is grown men whinning to Gina about ladies not responding. Really, if a lady does not respond move on what you want to have to be told I am not available or we are not a match. I know I would not want to see a crybaby reporting me to boss lady. GTFU after all we are talking about Pussy.

Happy Hobbying, Lilithia

The problem is not deciding we are incomparable and declining to see us, it's failing to have the courtesy of responding so that we can move on to the next YL on our list. Or would you rather we requested appointments with several YL and kept the appointment with the first who replied ignoring the rest. We'd catch hell for that too.