Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bonafide

is PassionSearch.com a rip-off

5 posts in this topic

Many web reviews I have seen say PassionSearch.com is a legit site.

However, when compiling the demographics of the players by location, it does not compute. For example, many ladies from Denver, followed by Boulder, then a few from Cheyene and Greeley. BUT none from Fort Collins or Loveland. :confused:

Seem to be a Strange coincidence to you?

I think it likely, given the hundred or so listing in northern Colorado.

What do you think?

I've tried both AFF and XXXblackbook.com. AFF seemed to be a little better in terms of legitimacy but to be honest both were a waste of money and it's funny now that you mention it the demographics were the same as you mentioned. Probably sister sites, I also received several duplicate messages from different ladies.

I've tried both AFF and XXXblackbook.com. AFF seemed to be a little better in terms of legitimacy but to be honest both were a waste of money and it's funny now that you mention it the demographics were the same as you mentioned. Probably sister sites, I also received several duplicate messages from different ladies.

I think most sites like this are scams, whether taking money or dangerous to your privacy. I put them in the bucket along with Ashley Madison and all the other "wanna fuck?" or similar sites. Stay with trustworthy places that are proven safe like P411, EB, etc.:cool:

Just saw an article somewhere talking about the economics of dating sites. Even the "legit" sites like eharmony, match, etc. use all kinds of gimmicks to keep you paying and searching, searching and paying because they can't make money off of anyone who scores quickly and hence stops using the service. Sad that such a potentially great communication vehicle is spoiled by the gimmicks required to keep users enslaved.

Just saw an article somewhere talking about the economics of dating sites. Even the "legit" sites like eharmony, match, etc. use all kinds of gimmicks to keep you paying and searching, searching and paying because they can't make money off of anyone who scores quickly and hence stops using the service. Sad that such a potentially great communication vehicle is spoiled by the gimmicks required to keep users enslaved.

HUGE Plus +1!!!!