Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Fr33lanc3

Married 3-some

10 posts in this topic

So my wife and I have a fantasy. She wants to see me with another woman and I want to be with two women (one my wife) at once. She is also bi-curious and excited of the thought being with a woman, which I wouldn't mind watching (can't lie). Lol. Has anybody experience this type of date and do they usually go as we'll as I'm seeing in my head?

The general advice for this scenario is, "Let her pick the third playmate." As for who should be on the selection list, use the search term "couple friendly."

How open is your relationship? Does she know that you see ASP's? How would she react if she found out?

If she doesn't know, let her lead this encounter. If you drop the bomb that you have been seeing ASP's (TMI might give it away) it might just end the relationship.

Hope it works out for you.

had a friend of mine many years ago, who had a very open minded

young lady for his wife....

after several years of an open marriage working out fine for the both of them,

she left him for a female playmate of theirs...

now they are married...

true story.

Well, the good news is that many providers (most ASP's I know) are up for couples sessions. Sounds like fun ;).

Thanks for all of the advice and to the girls for those who were willing to send me a private message. Please keep it coming. There we have some time to think but I know for now we are still at a "fantasy" level.

Go to a swingers club like Scarlet Ranch. There is opportunity for gg play and 3 or 4 some activity as well.

How exciting. Your wife sounds very open. You are a lucky man. Since it sounds like you're starting out, I would like to give you a way to make sure that your wife feels that she is in control during your adventure.

Even if your session does not include BDSM, a safeword is a great way to make sure that each participant has a way of stopping the session if necessary. If your wife were to feel uncomfortable during the session, she mite have a hard time saying so. Having one word that everyone agrees upon makes it easier. Talk with her about a safeword. Agree on what that safeword is. Example: "Mississippi."

At the beginning of your session, sit down in the living room to have a chat with the provider. Inform her that a safeword is in place. She can use it if she needs to. So can you (altho, it sounds like you won't, tee hee). During the session, check in w your wife at least twice. Ask her if she is OK w everything. If your provider is skilled at couples, she will take longer in the bathroom than she needs.

Lucky man if this works out, amigo. My wife can't even watch hetero couples kissing on TV anymore. (guess that explains why I am here).

Lucky man if this works out, amigo. My wife can't even watch hetero couples kissing on TV anymore. (guess that explains why I am here).

Lucky indeed. Stoke that fire of lust as long as you can. Don't take it for granted, comrade. Make it happen.