Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chrissy

Photog????

9 posts in this topic

Hey D town!!!

Long time no see..lol

[snip - schedule-specific] would like some help on the newest photographers there...The few I and friends have already worked with I do not want again.

Not into the studio look(too much fakey fake IMO) been there already..I didnt even use them for a month.. I like more natural looks..natural hair, make-up ect ect..Kinda how Im gonna show up at your door:D

Ive done so many shoots already Now Im desiring the Mountain look...(guess Ill start seeing those now huh..lol)

So any ladies/gents with some knowledge on who's hot/not kinda thing would help alot so I can get things in order..

thank you in advance;)

AlwaysChrissy

Edited by Mace

Thank you for the pm's ladies/gents...Oh and the infraction Boink :D

Are you looking for a photographer? Or a model? If you're looking for a photographer, I'm in a denver photography Club and I can see if I can gather some photographers to do some outdoor photo sessions. Or if you're not comfortable with a lot of people taking your pictures, I can help you out. Free of charge and no strings attached, I just like taking pictures ;)

I have a really neat camera on my phone that takes great pictures. While I have yet to have any photographs published I have no doubt that soon I will be recognized as one of the greats. Think Patrick Demarchelier or Mario Testino. Schedule permitting I would be happy to meet with you and take a few hundred pictures at no cost to you. Yet another example of my unselfish and saint like nature.

You'd think I would have a statue somewhere or maybe an annual parade in my honor. It seems only right.

15758554.jpg

Lmao GR TFF....Again and Again love....ahhh the sweet sweet meeeeeemmmmmories:D

Trying to send a PM...but your mail box is full

Im sorry its been cleaned out send away love..I had such an overwhelming response and so many good ideas given for the next shoot I am getting excited to visit again!!;)