Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Do you think an OK gives you...

43 posts in this topic

no offence scorpio, but I have always also wondered if more than the avg handjob was on the table. But alas is me 2 ask ...................... 4 that would make it wrong or right?

Wrong or right you will never get a response to an incriminating question from me;-)sorry that getting your rocks off is more important than some people safety. But I don't expect you or anyone else to worry about my safety I take care of that myself :-)

This is the true nature of YMMV, and it seems magnified in a FBSM vs ASP environment. But that's life. You have to expect that some guys are going to "click" with a lady (usually the Brad Pitt lookalikes....dangit) better than you will....and may get better or elevated service as a result. Its confusing.....and sometimes seems unfair.....but it's the way it is. If you spend your hobby hours worrying that someone is having a better time than you, you'll probably be right.

To this day, I am still amazed and extremely grateful that there are wonderful women out there that will spend time with someone like me in exchange for something as trivial as money. I'm not going to screw that up by pushing for something she's uncomfortable with in a pre-meeting conversation. If I'm not satisfied, I won't return.

+1! we do have the right to speak freely and I have the right to hang up. If you don't like me write me a battery view and don't come back.I have no problem with that.those that can respect my safety and can see I am a sincere person are really the only ones I want to see anyway....I always tell every guy that comes to see me if I feel like you're getting said you're wanting to ask questions just relax let me show you what I can do if you're not happy by the end of the session I'll happily give you your money back and I mean it :-)

+1! we do have the right to speak freely and I have the right to hang up. If you don't like me write me a battery view and don't come back.I have no problem with that.those that can respect my safety and can see I am a sincere person are really the only ones I want to see anyway....I always tell every guy that comes to see me if I feel like you're getting said you're wanting to ask questions just relax let me show you what I can do if you're not happy by the end of the session I'll happily give you your money back and I mean it :-)

battery = bad lol

getting said= getting jittery

sorry was using speach-to-text on my phone!

Anyway my whole point is my discretion is not linked to "bad service" or trying to trick anyone. It is based on a number of things... deception is NOT one of them! I allow reviews so you guys can KNOW this. I state what I do in ALL my ads/website what I do...as well as when a guys.

Don't you guys really think that if someone is "false advertising" or providing crappy service her reviews would show it??? Do you think guys pass out fantastic's & very good's because a lady had a great ass & or great tits & crappy service?:confused:

I can understand if a guy is looking for a specific service...but sometimes you can find just what your looking for & more when your not even looking.;)

I understand that some girls hide behind the words "body rub/FBSM"...when they in fact they provide FS. So I try my best to make it clear that that is what I REALLY DO! When a guys asks "Are you full service?" my reply is ALWAYS the same "No I am not FS but if your a gentleman with good hygiene you will have a good time!" If they are insistent I direct them to someone who can take care of them.

I have had a few guys over the years show up expecting FS...I didn't take their $.

so, is tune in toyko on the menu :confused:

LMFAO......I don't know....you'll have to ask in person....and I'll be interested in the answer.

How good are your fake radio static noises?

Ok GUys let me explain to you since no one else is saying it. The reason why the Ladies do not discuss explicit details is to protect themselves from those who may frown on their occupation (hope that was subtle enough). Additionally if you are going to be in this hobby learn to use this site and other sites that give you information of the ASP's.

There are only two rules when dealing with Providers, be polite, be respectful and honor their request. You'll be richly rewarded.

There are only two rules when dealing with Providers, be polite, be respectful and honor their request. You'll be richly rewarded.

mmmmmmmWAH

Ok GUys let me explain to you since no one else is saying it. The reason why the Ladies do not discuss explicit details is to protect themselves from those who may frown on their occupation (hope that was subtle enough). Additionally if you are going to be in this hobby learn to use this site and other sites that give you information of the ASP's.

Let me explain something to you. We already know what the provider "does". Nobody calls a fbsm provider, expecting to see "Ivanka", former Bulgarian wrestler, now certified massage therapist.

A fbsm "therapist" is a girl who throws some hot oil on you, rubs it this way, rubs it that way, then spanks your monkey.

Where we get confused is, when we get the impression that, no pun intended, more is "on the table". We get that impression because the website is confusingly organized, or the reviews are vague.

You feelin' me?

:cool:

In my opinion, the answer to this question is "yes", WITH ANY WOMAN YOU SPEND TIME WITH, not just the lovely miss Scorpio. Play your cards right and even a shy librarian will jump your bones.

This is the true nature of YMMV, and it seems magnified in a FBSM vs ASP environment. But that's life. You have to expect that some guys are going to "click" with a lady (usually the Brad Pitt lookalikes....dangit) better than you will....and may get better or elevated service as a result.

So, if I look like Brad Pitt, I'll get more than a fbsm. Got it.:cool:

See my previous post. QED.

So, if I look like Brad Pitt, I'll get more than a fbsm. Got it.:cool:

See my previous post. QED.

QED......quod erat demonstradum......"it is thus demonstrated"

Your previous post demonstrates nothing.

We are in agreement that most providers could exhibit more clarity and precision on their info pages or websites, but some choose to be more vague. Thats their right and it is my right to call them or not as a result. However, if a lady is advertising FBSM and all her reviews are fantastic with lots of winks and nudges.......I am going to be very curious.

As to that stuff that "we all know providers do." That also is entirely at the discretion of the lady. I don't care if she advertises as the sex queen of the universe.....if she does 't like the looks of me, I ain't getting any. This goes the other way, too.

There's a reason Brad Pitt gets a hell of a lot more action than me.

If a potential client has checked out reference wise and then proceeds to ask me what do I DO, or if I can do something that perks there interest I simply shut it down! I only do what makes me comfortable and if there is some weird twist to it I count myself out.

I like to have fun with no damn expectations!

Gents just let the fun flow...

We are in agreement that most providers could exhibit more clarity and precision on their info pages or websites, but some choose to be more vague. Thats their right and it is my right to call them or not as a result. However, if a lady is advertising FBSM and all her reviews are fantastic with lots of winks and nudges.......I am going to be very curious.

As to that stuff that "we all know providers do." That also is entirely at the discretion of the lady. I don't care if she advertises as the sex queen of the universe.....if she does 't like the looks of me, I ain't getting any. This goes the other way, too.

There's a reason Brad Pitt gets a hell of a lot more action than me.

Thanks for making my point.:cool:

And a simple way to solve this problem: If you see a fbsm provider and fs in on the menu, put it in your review.

It's definitely NEVER comfortable. The best thing to do is direct them to your website if they cant be respectful or don't know enough about the industry to not ask questions.