Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BigHorse

Why make it difficult

8 posts in this topic

I don’t understand why all providers don’t include the needed information in their ads. Information such as availability, contact information and preferred method, rates plus the typical advertisement. Instead, the (EB) ads direct the client to their web site for this information. Many established providers do include the necessary information and a link to their web site if someone wants to check the site.

Why not make it easier to schedule a visit? Is directing clients to the web site all about traffic to the site?

what's so difficult about visiting their website? :confused:

if they advertise in multiple places, it makes sense to put all the common info in one place (the website) rather than duplicate it in each ad. plus, there is so much more information/pics/etc. available from a website than you can ever get from an ad.

what's so difficult about visiting their website? :confused:

if they advertise in multiple places, it makes sense to put all the common info in one place (the website) rather than duplicate it in each ad. plus, there is so much more information/pics/etc. available from a website than you can ever get from an ad.

I've got to agree with this. Besides, viewing their website should be part of your basic research!

Your post seems to assume that all providers are trying to attract a large quantity of clients. Some advertising is done in a specific manner to weed out certain types of clients before contact.

Your post seems to assume that all providers are trying to attract a large quantity of clients. Some advertising is done in a specific manner to weed out certain types of clients before contact.

IMO, directing someone to my website IS including all pertinent information. As Bit said, it should be part of your research. And as Joy said, it does help weed out those who I probably wont get along so well with. Any girl could put a picture on EB and a link to their site and I'd consider that including everything anyone would need. Assuming of course all the other pertinent information was listed on their site. Aren't you lucky, then, that most girls DO add a lot more than just that?

Thank you for your replies.

As mrvegas63 said in his post a couple of days ago.

"In the case of EB, yeah, lots of attractive, willing ladies, if one is willing to give their real name, work number, children's names, submit a DNA sample, plan days in advance... For the most part, EB is a pain in the behind and can understand why guys don't go there (and why it's been years since I've seen an EB provider)"

Well, to be honest, going to a different website for info is not a PIA, IMO. Stand by everything else, though.

That said, when going to an external website for info, ladies, get into the modern mobile computing era and dump the PIA Flash websites. Even current Android devices no longer support Flash (or more correct: Adobe even does not support Flash anymore on Android), only good on the desktop, and even then, it's a virus/worm/trojan/etc. vector, resource hog.

With Flash, ladies are making it difficult when not at our desktops/laptops.