Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lukinfersumluvin

Tantra Providers on Backpage

3 posts in this topic

Anybody know anything about these ladies

AAHHHMAZING SEXY BLONDE BEAUTY! Sensual Tantra Nude Full Body to Body Rub - Incall or Outcall - 21 camera.gif(Incall or Outcall - Las Vegas Area)

HIGH CLASS PRINT MODEL BEAUTY - Full Body to Body Utra Tantra Body Rub - Incall or Outcall - 27 camera.gif(Incall or Outcall - Las Vegas)

ALL AMERICAN BLONDE BEAUTY - Full Body to Body Ultra Sensual Tantra by Ex-Model - 25 camera.gif(Outcall - Incall - Las Vegas Area)

4 HANDS Tantra by IDENTICAL TWIN BEAUTIES - Full Body to Body - Incall or Outcall - 21 camera.gif(Incall or Outcall - Las Vegas Area

All of their ads are the same & their websites are the same.

because they have the same "management". Their TER reviews don't describe any tantra practices. They are rub & tug artists, nothing more or less. If you're looking for genuine Tantra try Ann, Rose or Genevieve. They are well-reviewed, indy & no BS.

R

Wow. Thank you for the suggestions. I'm new to the hobby and have never played in Vegas but the prices seem pretty steep.

You can get a world-class courtesan for those rates. I get that to truly understand tantric practices takes time, dedication and the right 'spirit' but wow, talk about sticker shock.

More power to the goddesses -- they have every right to charge what they think is appropriate. The price difference is jarring. I need to do more research!