Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Kidder

Quiet restaurant booths

16 posts in this topic

I'm looking to take one of my favorite ladies to dinner and I'm looking for a restaurant with a quiet romantic booth for some under table play during dinner. Any ideas?

Kidder

I'm looking to take one of my favorite ladies to dinner and I'm looking for a restaurant with a quiet romantic booth for some under table play during dinner. Any ideas?

Kidder

Le Grand

www.legranddenver.com

How about writng to penthouse, Dear penthouse, you won't believe this but i took a lovely lady to dinner and i got to play with her under the table.......:D

Kidder

Different strokes for different folks, I guess. Some folks like the thrill of having sex somewhere they could easily get caught, and a few are exhibitionists who like other people to know what they're doing, and I suppose that's cool if it's your thing . . . but I've always enjoyed dining out too much to risk getting barred from one of my favorite restaurants for whipping it out under the table.

Many years ago, shortly after I got out of the Army and was having sex an average of 5 times a day, I took my nymphomaniac girlfriend to the best restaurant in town on my birthday and she became very insistent about climbing under the table to suck me off. The tablecloth went all the way to the floor, but there were other diners all around us . . . mostly rich old people in suits . . . and the annoying waiter was coming by every 5 minutes. There are only three times in my life that I've turned down a blowjob, and that was one of them. And at that point in my life I just did not give one fuck and was having sex with her in the front seat of my car in busy parking lots during the afternoon, in movie theaters, and even at parties in front of our vanilla friends . . . but at the restaurant? That was a hard limit I didn't even realize I had.

There is an Irish pub on Colfax, real nice place, has "snugs" those are booths that have doors on them. You have complete privacy, and when you want another beer you just open a tiny little door and put your empty glass out there and they bring you a new one.

Snug. Let us know how it works out.

There is an Irish pub on Colfax, real nice place, has "snugs" those are booths that have doors on them. You have complete privacy, and when you want another beer you just open a tiny little door and put your empty glass out there and they bring you a new one.

Snug. Let us know how it works out.

All I can think of when I read this is my years as a waiter when I had to pitch in and clean tables. To clean a "Snug" would not be a fun job.

Name and/or address for this Irish pub please!

it is appropriately named the Irish Snug

Kidder

Rocky Mountain oyster company...They loooove ball play there!

on a week night, at there Briarwood in golden, ask to be sat at one of the booths in the library - or better still, the rear booths in the east dining room....

on a week night, at there Briarwood in golden, ask to be sat at one of the booths in the library - or better still, the rear booths in the east dining room....

Now that sounds intriguing, I'll keep that place on my short list. One of my biggest fantacies has always been some heavy play and/or sex in a dark restaurant, or movie theater. Of course, some fantasies are more practical then others........I mean spending the night in jail wouldn't be all that arousing :P

Top-100-Most-Romantic-Restaurants.jpg

I remember fisting a chick once under the table in a restaurant.

I remember fisting a chick once under the table in a restaurant.

It wasn't The Fresh Fish Company, was it? :P:eek::D

Thanks for all the ideas. I landed on the Downtown Broker in the vault. Lots of playing. I think the wait staff appreciated it too. Oh and the food was fantastic too.

thumbs up for the Irish Snug. I used to work downtown and got bj's in those booths somewhat often. Got laid in the bathroom twice...

Good times.