Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
2Big

Why Don't More Providers Swallow?

59 posts in this topic

That is still pretty damn hot!!!!!!!!!!

This just makes me feel so sad.

You know that some call male ejaculation 'the little death'? That is because we are

giving you a precious GIFT. And you spit it out??

It is bad enough that you don't want to give us babies....

I mean, you're already sucking on the dick, one gulp and it's down the hatch.

Instead of having some complicated procedure of disposal.

:cool:

Well I do swallow but honestly not every guy not every situation. If I get a request then down the hatch. I originally swallowed every time then I started getting stomach pains then stopped no more pains. So to answer your question some girls it actually could be do to the fact it causes them an upset stomach..not attractive but a real answer.. Only do it upon request now on... :-)

At the risk of sounding like a rocket scientist, which I kinda am....

A vagina is an acidic place, which is why it tastes Tangy. Semen is alkaline, which tastes bitter. When the two fluids mix (do NOT start a BBFS thread...this is science), the pH balance is close to neutral, which allows the spermies to live long and prosper.

So, there you have a scientific reason why pussy tastes better than man-cum. By the way, on the principle that I wouldn't ask someone to do something that I wasn't willing to do, I tasted my own cum (once), and it was indeed bitter.

As men age the semen get a nasty yellow color and it has a bad oder to it. I believe alot has to do with a mans diet young or old.

No thank you.

lilithia

At the risk of sounding like a rocket scientist, which I kinda am....

I took a minute to run this post through the hobby forum post translator.

here is what I got back............................:D

"I can erect and launch a short range rocket in the first 5 minutes of a session"

The sperm critters are sensitive and highly intelligent. Once they realize

that are going somewhere where they will not be welcome defense measures

are taken. Hence the color and odor.

In your case it has worked to perfection.

The STD clinic I go to has a a gal that has worked there for years, and she told me. This person sees thousands of infected people every year...in fact, it is all they do so I think she might know a little something about how they are spread and where from. The reality is your throat is a wonderful warm spot that chlamydia, and ghonorrea would definitely love to nest in. Whereas, with HPV, Herpes, etc. you can get just by mere touch. That site is written by who knows, and not someone that I have personally known to have firsthand experience with these kind of things so I will reserve my judgement with their answers. I may not memorize specific numbers, but I can say that in the years that I have partaken in this hobby...none of it has frequented this body of art. I will continue to do what I feel is best. Men prefer swallowing will not get it here.

*smooches*

Gisele Fuller

He's probably trolling for a snowball:rolleyes:

Lol!!!

Now that is funny shit!

I don't swallow...

Thanks but no thanks...

Here let me squirt down your throat, let me see you handle that...:D

Mona:... The KEY word in that web site is the semen of a "HEALTHY" man

having STD doe not constitute being "HEALTHY"

The bottom paragraph of the article:

Unprotected oral sex, whether you swallow or not, is risky if you don't know your partner's health status. Oral sex without a condom, whether or not your partner cums in your mouth, can transmit several STDs, if your partner is infected. However, swallowing cum will never, in itself, give you an STD or any other disease, and swallowing does not significantly increase your chances of contracting an STD.

However, I would like to mention the fact that despite a persons preference for spitting or swallowing, it's naive to think that spitting gets every, single, possibly infected sperm out of your system. If you do UTF you will always, even inadvertently, swallow some of his spunk.

Not to cheapen myself...but ok:p

You can ride my face and waterboard me any time. I may even give up valuable information;)

Lol!!!

Now that is funny shit!

I don't swallow...

Thanks but no thanks...

Here let me squirt down your throat, let me see you handle that...:D

The sperm might be highy intelligent but thier owners not so much. By the time the sperm realize they are not welcome Zap they are dead.

lilithia

Every time they chose a complex disposal method I think the same thing-- why not just swallow? Don't even blow bubbles. Just fucking swallow :D

How would you know how many of us swallow if you don't even hobby?

I like how 2big can't keep up with his lies.

I think more don't swallow simply because they have that "control", and can use the issue of whether or not to do so, as was previously implied, ~ because they know we want it and can play with that desire of ours. Not always a bad thing.

Again, me being me, I am not condemning anyone for they like or don't like, nor am I trying to be argumentative.

I am curious as to why the swallowing is important? If you cum in your friends mouth, and she continues with activities,(meaning the end is very special, she does not immediately stop and spit), how do you care if she swallows? Is it the leaving you to go spit? Is it distracting? Is it a control thing on your end? I am confused?:confused:

speaking only for myself, the swallowing per se is inconsequential. the feeling of releasing in a warm and slippery environment is all it is for me. what happens after that is really a matter of individual provider's choice.

Like urfan said it's about someplace warm & slippery. The problem is that my orgasm is NOT finished when I cum. I've still got several minutes of contractions, especially with continued stimulation. Stopping for disposal disrupts the followup and glow.

Is this a deal breaker? No, but does knock my impression of the experience down a notch.

Holly yes it is the disruption of getting up. I too feel it really ads to the experience if I feel the girl really wants all of me AND enjoys it. The time right after ( and this can last several minutes)is wonderful, but seeing that she is just waiting to spit does detract.

It every womens dream to suck the life force out of men , Am I not right.

So you mean to tell me that all women are not on board , image that!!!

As for me I love to suck the life force out of men I just go about it a different way lol

Lilithia

Life force...LOL..that was funny.

Like urfan said it's about someplace warm & slippery. The problem is that my orgasm is NOT finished when I cum. I've still got several minutes of contractions, especially with continued stimulation. Stopping for disposal disrupts the followup and glow.

Is this a deal breaker? No, but does knock my impression of the experience down a notch.

This is a wonderful, pefect explanation from Bit and Urfan, my dear Holly! The intense pleasure of not just being allowed to cum in a beautiful mouth, but also, to then be "held" gently in my companion's mouth and slide in and out as I completely finish contracting is beyond compare~! :D:rolleyes::);)

I never say no :D me likey:D but drink your pineapple juice it makes it nice and sweet!:P

Because we're women, so by definition we like everything complicated. ..

In all seriousness, back in Germany, they found a girl dead.they thought she was pregnant, but when they did the autopsy, they found her stomach was swollen becouse she had 3.5kg of cum in it, that couldn't be digested, and clogged everything else inside her.

Ha ha, did you hear they had to pump Rod Stewarts stomach after he passed out prior to a concert in fill in the blank city? Because he had ingested a quart of semen?

Life force...LOL..that was funny.

I call it my essence, mandrake.

lol, i don't often see references to Col. Ripper's precious bodily fluids here. good one!

If you really ponder it for long, the more apt question may be: Why don't fewer providers swallow?

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!:rolleyes: