Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
2Big

Why Don't More Providers Swallow?

59 posts in this topic

I mean, you're already sucking on the dick, one gulp and it's down the hatch.

Instead of having some complicated procedure of disposal.

:cool:

Because we're women, so by definition we like everything complicated. ..

In all seriousness, back in Germany, they found a girl dead.they thought she was pregnant, but when they did the autopsy, they found her stomach was swollen becouse she had 3.5kg of cum in it, that couldn't be digested, and clogged everything else inside her.

I know you wanted clients to answer your question:rolleyes:...so...

Personal preference?

I won't / don't / never will again eat green beans. It's not that I haven't, but as a grown up...no one will ever force me to or talk me into putting that disgusting weed in my mouth again...yet...many people don't mind them...and some people love them.

How would you know how many of us swallow if you don't even hobby?

Why Don't More Providers Swallow?

it's simple, 2b.

if a provider's ymmv offerings include cim in the first place, it denotes a level of gfe service that's reserved only for special clients - not run-of-the-mill 3g volume hobbyists

Why don't more providers swallow?

Congratulations, ladies. You've moved up from "hookers/whores" to "providers".

To answer the OP's question, probably for the same reason that some guys don't like "stubbly puzzy's", while some guys probably don't mind it. To each his/her own.

What a concept! :eek:

It every womens dream to suck the life force out of men , Am I not right.

So you mean to tell me that all women are not on board , image that!!!

As for me I love to suck the life force out of men I just go about it a different way lol

Lilithia

If you really ponder it for long, the more apt question may be: Why don't fewer providers swallow?

It every womens dream to suck the life force out of men , Am I not right.

So you mean to tell me that all women are not on board , image that!!!

As for me I love to suck the life force out of men I just go about it a different way lol

Lilithia

I must give you kudos. this is one of the best replies that I have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! made me laugh.

PS: by the way HOW TRUE

How would you know how many of us swallow if you don't even hobby?

He's probably trolling for a snowball:rolleyes:

In all seriousness, back in Germany, they found a girl dead.they thought she was pregnant, but when they did the autopsy, they found her stomach was swollen becouse she had 3.5kg of cum in it, that couldn't be digested, and clogged everything else inside her.

I call bullshit.

Somewhat unsurprisingly, this post has brought out the usual haters. :cool:

10yvf8m.gif

I call BS, too.

Average ejaculate volume is around 5ml….. about 1/6 of a fluid ounce.

3.5 Kg would equate to around 750 emissions. I know you ladies have busy days sometimes, but golly gee.

interesting? hardly. thought-provoking - seriously?

but say it ain't so, 2b. i ain't no hater, i iz a luver.

besides, i like to think i'm more than just one big gulp

I for 1 really do enjoy your post. They make me dream of you and how I long for the day that our lips and body embrace each other . For me too take every inch of you will be the height of my life and every women's life in this world . Till we meet my love......

So hater I am not, so you had best get on you have a lot of buzzing to do!!!

Lilithia

Pluses:

-keeps hair clean, make up neat and perfect, does not mess up spray tan, prevents pink eye

-as you request "Oh... (moan) let me know when your about to cum so i can drink every last drop".. with the warning, plant the tip of your tounge on the top of the pee pee.. that prevents choking on the "surprise"

-if cum repulses you, as 99% of clients tilt their heads back while cuming, redistribute it on the back of their dick.. and get it in the clean up

-99.999 perfect of clients love it.. the rest are gay. Wait...even gay dudes must love it

Minuses:.......(zzz).... (yawn)..... (radio silence)

I call BS, too.

Average ejaculate volume is around 5ml….. about 1/6 of a fluid ounce.

3.5 Kg would equate to around 750 emissions. I know you ladies have busy days sometimes, but golly gee.

Shit, I used to think I'm good at math:p

Numbers. .. what if she was constipated for days/ weeks? I don't know.

Do you guys know about the hobby in Germany? FKK clubs and red light houses, where is 50/50 with the owner, where you pay 51% taxes, where you get 15+ clients/ day, where some girls are on call 24h/ day for 3weeks out of the month? ??where a man, in some places, can cum as many times as he wants in 1h for €100?

Oh the bliss of ignorance. ..

If it doesn't make sense in numbers, its bs.

Either way, I read it in the papers years ago.....sue me.

This has all the earmarks of a classic urban myth.

Pluses:

-keeps hair clean, make up neat and perfect, does not mess up spray tan, prevents pink eye

-as you request "Oh... (moan) let me know when your about to cum so i can drink every last drop".. with the warning, plant the tip of your tounge on the top of the pee pee.. that prevents choking on the "surprise"

-if cum repulses you, as 99% of clients tilt their heads back while cuming, redistribute it on the back of their dick.. and get it in the clean up

-99.999 perfect of clients love it.. the rest are gay. Wait...even gay dudes must love it

Minuses: You don't get to snowball with 2Big. I'd pay for that show.:D

Lilithia

Succubus? LOL

I just had an amazing cimnqns with a very lovely lady I just met and it definitely made me want to take a nap, at NOON. YMMV, mine was a cross-country trip. Thanks, gorgeous, I hope you know who you are!

+1, Angela

hey blow, i think you've finally hit on something. seems to me that the impetus for 2b to even post this shit isn't to stir the pot and have all us brainless sycophants knee-jerk him off.

it's his fear of snowballs, man. if i'd read between the lines of the op it would have been right on the tip of my tongue:

from the op:

. . . . Instead of having some complicated procedure of disposal.

well OLD timer.... Every time you eat pussy do you munch it till one bust? Being the grand misogynist you are I highly doubt it... So smug one answer your own question.. What stops YOU from completing the task? tired tongue? Stank pussy? Simple lazyness? Lack of attraction? Lack of funds? LOL I swear your more of a attention whore then the regular shillers... Asking such redundant questions... Tisk Tisk I expect more from out TOB long timer Dunce.. Infract away, I talked shit... shrug I got balls

glad you saw through that paper-thin facade.

and not to dogpile on the bunny, so to speak, but if i may be so bold, them posts are so pedantic, not to mention predictable, pompous, pedestrian and pathetic. and them's jest some of the appropriate adjectives that start with 'p'

i must admit that i've sprained my tongue on several occasions however

Pluses:

+1 on the tounge trick. lol

but there are a chosen few that I can't get enough of.

it's simple, 2b.

if a provider's ymmv offerings include cim in the first place, it denotes a level of gfe service that's reserved only for special clients - not run-of-the-mill 3g volume hobbyists

Generally I agree with you Mr. Urfan. But this issue is in my mind, tricky. I have had some providers who specifically advertized this who then get me in and I pay for their time, only to find out I was essentially subjected to a "bait and switch", and it is not allowed, and I have never been a 3g type.

I think more don't swallow simply because they have that "control", and can use the issue of whether or not to do so, as was previously implied, ~ because they know we want it and can play with that desire of ours. Not always a bad thing.

I have had many differing experiences, whether or not this "item" was advertized..... You just never know till you get there.

Honestly, I LOVE to swallow, BUT when I used to...I would hack up thicker phlegm as my severe allergies makes my sinus cavity work overtime and with the mixture would make the reaction worse. Also, the likelihood of getting an STD is greater if you swallow. SO I just let it shoot in my mouth and spit it out now. Not as much fun, but it beats hacking up my lungs or worrying about chlamydia! : ) Sorry boys!!!

*smooches*

Gisele Fuller