Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hanginout

Anybody been curious enough to give this a try ??

11 posts in this topic

Allow me to address your curiousity. Prehaps exactly that. If there was a photo I probably wouldn't ask if any one had seen her. My implied question would be what does she look like.

Now would you care to address my curiousity ?

?

Legit 411, but this particular post seems to be a newer one, at least to my browsing activities. I'd to the usual research and if no further info pops up here, you'll just have to take the Dirty Harry approach and ask yourself, "Do you feel lucky?"

He who raises curiosity question should volunteer to get it answered.

Allow me to address your curiousity. Prehaps exactly that. If there was a photo I probably wouldn't ask if any one had seen her. My implied question would be what does she look like.

Now would you care to address my curiousity ?

?

Sorry. I really have no idea.

Your answer reminds me of the good old days (what doesn't?) when I would reply to classified ads in the Rocky or the Chron. No photo, just 3 short lines with a price and a phone number.

Finding an interesting ad, I'd telephone and in a minute or two of coded conversation, try to discern if things would work out to my satisfaction.

That chancy process was more exciting than the window shopping of today. But so, they say, is Russian roulette.

Do I hear you there. Nearly a decade ago I answered a single line ad in the Rocky with no pic. Probably 'the' single (not including the return visits) overall most breathtaking experience of a lifetime.

So much can change in such a short period of time. Today, I'd be 'extremely' cautious about such ads.

Thanks Guys. The responses are way more fun than I suppose the visit would be. But was hoping some one might have a real experience to share. Thank you

Bridgette is a very attractive 45+ year old. Other services are offered but are a bit tame IMO. It could have been a case of YMMV. It's worth finding out if she's your cup of tea.