Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest slim

Question about French lessons

12 posts in this topic

This may or may not be appropriate but I have a question about French lessons. I think I can figure what's going to happen but is there an "understood" time? 5 minutes? 15? 30? Since I'm still new to this and not sure what I can and can't ask in an email, text or on the phone, I figured I would ask here.

Also, can you ask for preferences? Such as, being forced a couple to few times to hold "it" before she lets you. Call it a fetish if you will. Maybe PM's would be more appropriate for responses. Clients and providers POV are welcome. Thanks!

Actual Time MINUS "how is the weather?" "How was work" "Omg, your hotter than your pictures", "Im new to this", "I never cheat on my wife",

ages 18-35 actual time= 18 seconds

ages 35-45 actual time= up to 2 minutes

ages 45-50 actual time... 2 minute jump star 5 seconds when not flaccid

ages 50+= fucking miracle

Actual Time MINUS "how is the weather?" "How was work" "Omg, your hotter than your pictures", "Im new to this", "I never cheat on my wife",

So any where from 18-120 seconds?

I've never asked one of the ladies who i've seen for a french lesson but i've always assumed it should be a 30 minute or less type of thing. One lady i've seen actually sets a little egg timer for 30 minutes.

What about guys who are long lasting in their twenties? What in God's name will happen when they're over 50? Hours?

Most of the time...you can tell by the ad. If they have a price for a 30 min. appointment....and a lower price for french lessons, I'd assume the french lesson will fall in the 15 min. time frame...give or take.

Like Lewd...I'm still running my mouth 15 minutes in...so that doesn't really work for me:p

I've never asked one of the ladies who i've seen for a french lesson but i've always assumed it should be a 30 minute or less type of thing. One lady i've seen actually sets a little egg timer for 30 minutes.

i've always thought of it as a little miracle, angela. thanks for the validation

This may or may not be appropriate but I have a question about French lessons. I think I can figure what's going to happen but is there an "understood" time? 5 minutes? 15? 30? Since I'm still new to this and not sure what I can and can't ask in an email, text or on the phone, I figured I would ask here.

Also, can you ask for preferences? Such as, being forced a couple to few times to hold "it" before she lets you. Call it a fetish if you will. Maybe PM's would be more appropriate for responses. Clients and providers POV are welcome. Thanks!

I think standard is around 15 min, bc if youd wanted a hh with her, I would think one would book a hh session even if french is all that was requested by you. ;)

I've always assumed that it's for 15 mins. Although I've never called out for this menu item. I prefer the full meal deal or extra value menu :D

Although, right now I could go for fourth meal :)

i've always thought of it as a little miracle, angela. thanks for the validation

Ha!! ~ I'll join....Plus +1, but I still love the experience!!:P

LOL now now sexy... don't you remember I lasted a whole 148.5 seconds!! LOL

Laughed at Angela's tic tocs, if anything the women have gotten better at sucking cock and not as much head 'bobbing'. Especially the skilled HJ moves push down the ETA for cum on tongue. On the other hand I like to delay things with some cock worship and other play because usually the ones that post BBBJCIM or BBBJNQNS are going for, and have the skill to make me pop pretty fast. Maybe I'm just getting younger!?!