Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ms.AvaRayne

Sky Lee...

11 posts in this topic

Ok, so last week was pictures of a toned white girl, today on eb, it was a toned black girl....ok, say what? Which one is which? Or are my eyes just fucked up?

after the inauguration of the annointed one. All females are now black.

roflolcoptr

sky lee is african american she has never posted a pic of a white woman in super hot by the way

Ok, so last week was pictures of a toned white girl, today on eb, it was a toned black girl....ok, say what? Which one is which? Or are my eyes just fucked up?

I just went through the ad archives and sky lee has an ad almost every day for the past 3 weeks none of her picture are of a white woman and she has changed and updated her pictures pretty regularly. Some of her ads even state she is ebony, Just wondering why do you give a fuck anyway unless it's just petty jealousy?

P.s. you did succeed in trolling some racist comments if that's what you were after.

I saw the pic the OP was referring to, I too thought she was a white girl by that pic.

Lighting can cause a big variance in color. I remember the picture, and I think it was just a lighting issue. That being said, it seems more reasonable that the OP was throwing out an alert than being petty.

I just went through the ad archives and sky lee has an ad almost every day for the past 3 weeks none of her picture are of a white woman and she has changed and updated her pictures pretty regularly. Some of her ads even state she is ebony, Just wondering why do you give a fuck anyway unless it's just petty jealousy?

P.s. you did succeed in trolling some racist comments if that's what you were after.

I've seen no racist responses but i really doubt that was what the OP was after. I also doubt she's jealous.

This thread has now meandered to other areas not dealing with clarification of the subject. I believe we have enough to go on, and you guys can make educated decisions on the OP's original request for clarification.

<click>