Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Eating Cum

52 posts in this topic

Guys, do you like it when a lady spits your cum from her mouth to your mouth?

No.

I don't really care for my own cum in my mouth, but it happened before. Oh, I love a girl who eats my cum. I eat her cum in DATY or 69. I love a dirty girl who is rowdy with me.

Yeah that is not my thing. I do like when two women share a load though.

What's sauce for the goose......

Done this........shared in a kiss rather than "spitting." It's messy.

I've arisen from an enthusiastic DATY session and been greeted, juices and all, with a DFK.

How does snowballing differ? If it's a spontaneous act by the lady, I'll play along.

......is sauce for the gander.

Been there done that not sure I would take it direct from another source but my own no problem

OK, I'm in the minority here. But I love it. I have had it done to me three times in the past. I would do it again in a heart beat. It must be the taboo, I don't know... but Yes Please!

This was the subject of a detailed and long post a while back about "snow-balling" wasn't it?:confused::P

If it turns her on... I am open to give it a shot. ;)

Seems as if everyone recycles most things these days.

I wouldnt want it spit back but i would love it given back in a big wet kiss. is this something you would do with a client? If so we will have to get together at some point.

My cum is fine. Someone else's no way. I like a really wet kiss after CIM.

Never happened but I don't think I would like it.

This thread is gay. :D

Please consider it my "gift" to you...my feelings would be hurt if you wanted to give it back:D

I wouldnt want it spit back but i would love it given back in a big wet kiss. is this something you would do with a client? If so we will have to get together at some point.

Destiny , girl, you crack me up with your posts. Good one. Atta girl!:D

And 4degrees, Yes, this is something that many of us(ladies) do. Keep in mind though that you really are what you eat. Cum has a tendency to be salty with a guy who uses alot of salt, to sweet tasting from the guy with a sweet tooth. And everything in between for the taste. Anyway, this is my observation from my experiences. ;)

Been there done that. The first time during a hot fuck session she whispered to me that she wanted me to cum in her mouth. To a guy, those are magic words. So, after a bit more stroking, off with cover and she says " I want to kiss you when through". At this point she could have asked me to jump out the window and I would have been at the ledge. So after draining me she slides up for a wet kiss and, walla, everything came along with it. I was surprised at first however she would not let go and rolled over on her back and said to give it back to her to swallow. After that virgin session I have found a FEW ladies willing to indulge.

Oh my God. Woof. How do I hide an entire thread from my feed? Just the thought of it makes me wanna vom. Gew.

puke.gif

*No judgement to those who like it. I just can't handle the thought/mental image.

No problem with a kiss, but sure i would not like it spit into my mouth

hypocritical in some responses, yes but your comment is derogatory to an entire population.

hypocritical in some responses, yes but your comment is derogatory to an entire population.

Why is it derogatory? He didn't use the word in a derogatory way. He made a statement. One with a smile at the end. The use of the word "gay" doesn't instantly make something insulting.

Calm down.

I happen to know for a fact that Boink isn't homophobic.

He likes the gays just as much as the next disco-dancing, Oscar Wilde reading, Streissand ticket holding friend of Dorothy.

He just happens to prefer girl-on-girl.

1211252_o.gif

In a hot hot session things that otherwise sound wrong can be so right.

I say heat it up and bring it on!

Please consider it my "gift" to you...my feelings would be hurt if you wanted to give it back:D
Jake, that is funny as hell. I'm with you, once it leaves my body, I don't want it coming back in any way, shape or form!

......Gew.........

Mona, you crack me up. I laughed my ass off and expanded my vocabulary in the same post.

I believe the OP asked if we would......not if we required it. For me, it's a spur of the moment thing, not something I would plan going into a session.

Why is it derogatory? He didn't use the word in a derogatory way. He made a statement. One with a smile at the end. The use of the word "gay" doesn't instantly make something insulting.

Calm down.

I happen to know for a fact that Boink isn't homophobic.

He likes the gays just as much as the next disco-dancing, Oscar Wilde reading, Streissand ticket holding friend of Dorothy.

He just happens to prefer girl-on-girl.

1211252_o.gif

Girl on girl is gay.;):D

RoFL!:D

Awwww! Now why would any woman wanna hurt your feelings?

"spit my cum back into my mouth?"

no, would not like that. But . . . . .

one of the most erotic moments of my hobby career was when my ATF at that time gave me an oral finish, let the cum slide out her mouth, down her chin and then drip onto her breasts where she then rubbed and massaged herself. My head was right at her breasts, she took her hand behind my head and moved my mouth onto her tits and encourage me to lick her. I did. For a long time.

It was very hot.

Alexis of Denver. Amazing woman.