Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Starman1965

Foot Fetish in Denver

11 posts in this topic

I'd like to hear from providers or hobbyists as to who is the best full service, GFE foot fetish provider in Denver. I grow weary of reluctance, poorly-kept feet, too-ticklish feet, ugly feet and lack of skill with feet and teasing. Hungry for a provider who rocks with her feet. Please advise.

Talk about stomping on the newbie...

I'm here all week, don't forget to tip your waitstaff.

Well, you've got to start somewhere...and I did. Learning curve. :)

Foot fetishes can be so much fun

I'm looking for a new foot fetish lady friend too. I always like a new pair of sexy feet to play with.

PM me ladies...please!

I think these are kind of hot..........

hobbit-feet1.jpg

(hope this isn't considered a hobbit shill :o)

Good God! That is SO wrong. :~(

I have been constantly on the lookout for new foot fetish provoiders in Denver for several years. Beatiful high arched feet are hard to find. Most don't show thier feet or legs in thier pics so its hard to find good ones. Unique on p411 has very nice feet, very sexy high arches. I found others, but their retired. I posted a similar thread some time ago and several ladies responded for some foot fetish play, but didn't show their feet in pics. I won't see a provider if they don't have feet/legs pics. Several were beatiful ladies but just did not have the high arches i like, (still thanks for the reply ladies!) Truly foot fetish worthy female feet are about 1 in 50, and are even harder to find because they don't show their feet in photos. I hope that some men out there stumble upon some nice high arched feet and let us foot fetish guys know in posts or reviews. And ladies, if you have nice hi arched feet you could make a killing on just your feet alone. Most women don't know how predominant men with foot fetishes are, their are a lot out there. Out of all the fetishs,I saw a stat that showed high heel shoes and feet are top fetish. I am waiting to find my next high arched angel.

Mr. Foot Lover

+1 I couldn't agree more! My two All Time Favorites had nice high arches and they loved foot play. Both of those ladies are now retired. So I'm always on the look out.

Any ladies want to play?