Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jimbois

Prostate massage question?

10 posts in this topic

I have been doing some reading on the healthy benefits of having the prostate massaged, as well as the erotic benefits of the massage. I know that this can be accomplished by myself but I think I would rather have it done by a lady and enjoy the time together. I would appreciate any and all info from providers or hobyists on who does a really good massage. Please feel free to PM me if you would rather answer privately.

I would also like to see who out there provides this kind of service. Please feel free to pm me as well. Thank you

My experience has been that many will do this but you need to ask. Some are eager to learn. Few have a good feel for the technique. Some have done it within the first 10 minutes of our meeting, others after 1 or 2 sessions.

Beyond (actually before) the actual prostate, there are additional opportunities for stimulation which are just as amazing. In the long run, I'd recommend finding a regular partner, in or out of the biz, comfortable with experimenting in this area. Every body and mind is different and you'll benefit from taking time to learn what works for you. Just like oral, different strokes for different folks.

First time was at at rub join in CS. She oiled everything up, started French and slipped it in! I was shocked but so surprised that I went with it. Actually took a longer time to pop than usual, but it was fantastic. Don't always want it, but some times thing just feel right. Have also found that during warm up activities some providers enjoy some gentle searching, then often accept the full digit. There is a well know vixen in Westminster who will keep you happy in all ways.

Try the Sensual Kink option from Sensual Violet

I will agree, CSGeisha AKA Kimberly (COS) offers this service. It's certainly something to experience at least once......twice if you like it :D.

Wow.

My experience has been that many will do this but you need to ask. Some are eager to learn. Few have a good feel for the technique. Some have done it within the first 10 minutes of our meeting, others after 1 or 2 sessions..

This. And if you're on p411, a little note about the said massage works a lot better than being straight forward and asking about it in the 1st email. ..or in the second. ..:)

You're talking about upper division sex education now, I don't want anyone except an M.D. going that route and that was only because she was being thorough, so she said. I still had that violated feeling when she was done. LOL