Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mustang87

P411 Profiles

7 posts in this topic

Been thinking about joining. I've never had trouble booking without having one, but wondering if having a little info about my likes and dislikes on a profile that girls could preview before the date might be a good thing. During initial booking it is usually not practical to discuss expectations, likes and dislikes and things like that. For those on P411 do you feel that your profiles get read and acted upon during the date, or is it a waste of time and money if I don't need it to book? Thanks for any insight.

Mustang.... I would say that it's hit and miss. Sometimes it's clear that the lady has read the profile and is there to please you. Other times it's clearly not read. But from a practical standpoint it certainly is easier to say to the young lady, "Please read my P411 profile to see what is important to me" than to verbalize that info without crossing the line with someone new.

For what it's worth.....

Vic

Thinking back on my last four encounters, yes.

3 of 4 read my profile, the 4th I've known for years.

In Denver, my selections & rep are fairly solid. When travelling p411 definitely helps break the ice.

The problem in addition to the ladies simply not reading a guy's profile is that not all the ladies you may want to see are members of P411. Some may not want to join while others fall into the category of not yet being acceptable to P411 as in this example. http://www.theotherboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34095

I would imagine there is no problem there if a guy only wanted to limit himself to P411 ladies. I for one have never wanted to limit my options. I'm also one of those that go into a session open to anything that may happen. I hate scripted sessions as do some ladies that can tell that the client has been reading someone's review and wants exactly the same thing and be damned with YMMV. As Vic pointed out it's often obvious when the lady has read the profile. Now we all know that most of the time it's just an act the ladies put on for our benefit but for me I'd prefer the act to be improv and not scripted.

I understand that there are people that can't enjoy themselves unless things are just the way they want it. If you're one of those I guess a P411 profile could help but it can't by it's very nature be the final answer to that particular problem.

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

I think it helps. Most of the ladies I've seen have viewed my profile. I get an auto generated e-mail whenever my profile is viewed, so I know who bothered to at least look at the thing. Almost always the provider I'm scheduling with has read it.

I think it helps. Most of the ladies I've seen have viewed my profile. I get an auto generated e-mail whenever my profile is viewed, so I know who bothered to at least look at the thing. Almost always the provider I'm scheduling with has read it.

Opposite experience - maybe 1 out of 5 reads my profile. If I had strong sexual preferences or something about clothing, etc., it might matter more to me. The only things in my profile are what I read, my music preferences, and my physical characteristics. No one has ever followed my music preferences (not difficult) and only one person in 5 years has discussed what I've read. Like someone else said, if I really want them to read my profile, I should ask.

I like P411 because it's easy verification and some discounts. Definitely worth the cost for me.

Opposite experience - maybe 1 out of 5 reads my profile. If I had strong sexual preferences or something about clothing, etc., it might matter more to me. The only things in my profile are what I read, my music preferences, and my physical characteristics. No one has ever followed my music preferences (not difficult) and only one person in 5 years has discussed what I've read. Like someone else said, if I really want them to read my profile, I should ask.

I like P411 because it's easy verification and some discounts. Definitely worth the cost for me.

I gave it some thought after I read you response and I should probably mention that even though I know the ladies have view my profile I can't be certain that they really read it. However, I do know that on serveral occassions the providers did take the time to read it because they commented on the information that I'd listed during or sessions.

I broke it down and came up with the following information. I've had 22 sessions with ten different providers. Out of the ten providers nine of them at least viewed my P411 profile prior to my first visit with them.

I am in total agreement with you about the price being well worth it!