Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Friday night.... Mission accomplished

6 posts in this topic

Tonight turned out pretty damn good.... sucks cant do reviews or even give any info on here. Wait and see..

Tonight turned out pretty damn good.... sucks cant do reviews or even give any info on here. Wait and see..

"Dear Diary. Today I asked Jenny to the prom and she said yes! I can't wait to see how beautiful she looks in her dress and I'm gonna look great in my powder blue suit. I even got a cumberbund to go with it. I hope I get a good night kiss. I'm just worried our braces will get stuck together! Love always, Denver Speculator."

Is this diary entry close to why your night was pretty damn good? ;)

You crack me up! I don't know if you pissed of the mods or what, but I find your info useful.

"Dear Diary. Today I asked Jenny to the prom and she said yes! I can't wait to see how beautiful she looks in her dress and I'm gonna look great in my powder blue suit. I even got a cumberbund to go with it. I hope I get a good night kiss. I'm just worried our braces will get stuck together! Love always, Denver Speculator."

Is this diary entry close to why your night was pretty damn good? ;)

But in any event, that's what reviews are for. :rolleyes:

Jenny told me she couldn't go because she had to babysit! What a bitch! :mad:

What do you give a man that has everything? you give him something to complain about. :rolleyes: