Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EZRider

Ladies ? sensualists among your clients ?

4 posts in this topic

Among your clients, are there those who you would describe as sensualists? Many? Few?

Just curious

EZ

Most of my clients are sensualists. I tend to see gentlmen over 35. When I do see younger men, some of them are sensualists; others are not. Almost all the gentlemen over 35 like to take things slow, some of the time at least. They understand that almost any part of the body appreciates touch. Sincerety is honored. Compliments are given because they are heartfelt, not because they will get him something extra.

My theory is that a man who has the guts to go thru with a session values sensuality more than a man who won't seek a session.

Plus one. Rachel is describing that 'connection' that we all seek. Anyway thats what a gfe is about. Its not hop, on, bang .like hell. nut up and out the door you go- what did you say your name was?

Sensualists, passion, magic..(my preferred word magic).. its what keeps us in this business. If I dealt primarily with the type of encounter I just described ( hop on, hop off), I would burn out.pretty quick in this venue. There is not enough cash in this world that would attract me to that type. I am with the op on my favorite client type- a passion seeker.....

There is not enough cash in this world that would attract me to that type. I am with the op on my favorite client type- a passion seeker.....

+1

And to answer your question..

Vast majority are sensualist.. Many are decent, kind, and express average joe "passion".. And a few... Well a few just lie there like "dead fish".. JMO But my sociosexuality is far different then most and far more unrestricted, yet very limited.

Toodles ;)