Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Cannot find anyone.

22 posts in this topic

Having trouble looking for a reputable companion to spend time with right now. Anyone have any recommendations. I been looking through the reviews with no luck. Wish the springs had a better selection. Treat them right guys so they stay in town.

I did. Not very much of a selection. I've seen two of the girls on there. One is out of town. I'm going to give one a call right now. I was just wondering if anyone one had any hidden gems they wanted to share.

I don't get down to the springs...at all:(, but I hope I have a chance to vist with Melissa Sterling, Nina Rox, and Tiny Tori. I doubt you could go wrong with any of them. I've met Melissa...and she's a total sweetheart.

I think there are a fair number of girls in the DTC area that will make the quick trip down to COS if you asked.

Having trouble looking for a reputable companion to spend time with right now. Anyone have any recommendations. I been looking through the reviews with no luck. Wish the springs had a better selection. Treat them right guys so they stay in town.

Tough to get down to the Springs, maybe next time you should prebook make a day out of it and do a road trip to Denver. I have made the journey to the Springs one time, long trip but it was worth it.

Wish I could offer some advice. I don't get to the Springs much and have never seen any providers there.

Good luck!

I think they don't stick around because we don't treat them as good as they are treated in a larger city if you catch my drift.

I think they don't stick around because we don't treat them as good as they are treated in a larger city if you catch my drift.

Springs population: 426,388

Denver metro population: 2,599,504

Where would you set up shop? If you could guarantee 2 dates in one day, it may be worth taking a trip to the Springs. 1 date is barely going to cover the cost of gas, room and food.

I live in a town 1/2 the size of CS. Outside of a few BP travelers that can be verified, there are 3 ladies on P411. They tend to turn their profiles on and off depending on what is happening in their personal life. So I know what you are facing. Except I don't have a "Denver" near by. ;)

Tough to get down to the Springs, maybe next time you should prebook make a day out of it and do a road trip to Denver. I have made the journey to the Springs one time, long trip but it was worth it.

This guy has a "right now" itch in his pants and the solution is, the next time he has a "right now" itch to magically know two days in advance and prebook?:confused:

This guy has a "right now" itch in his pants and the solution is, the next time he has a "right now" itch to magically know two days in advance and prebook?:confused:

Just sayin if he does not want to go through this again, where he cannot find anyone. :D

Im not a springs gent but if i were, i would call melissa sterling. I've wanted to meet her for a long time.

Wish the springs had a better selection. Treat them right guys so they stay in town.

True, true, true.

Pickings are slim here in COS, and if I had any hidden gems I'd share them with the hopes that they'd be more likely to stick around. But we seem to shed the good girls on a regular basis.

Between EB and BP, I count at least 6 reviewed girls who have posted today in COS. Not a lot, but something.

Often times you can get lady to drive down to springs. Its barely a hour from Denver. Remember to also go beyond current reviews. You will find someone that trips your trigger.

Melissa Sterling, Nina Rox

I'll break my personal "no shilling" policy for a moment and say that I recommend both, however, the former much more highly than the latter. Both are good choices.

To add:

Please do not send me a pm asking to elaborate, unless you're a hobbyist with a solid track record on this board.

Often times you can get lady to drive down to springs.

I encourage ladies who are willing to do that to make a little mention in their advertising. I know, some already do.

Please do not send me a pm asking to elaborate, unless you're a hobbyist with a solid track record on this board.

+1,000,000

Won't go into details, but, getting alot of PMs of similar ilk. And even with a solid track record, I'd might still say to myself "And you're fake identity is...?"

... Melissa Sterling, Nina Rox, ...
I'll break my personal "no shilling" policy for a moment and say that I recommend both, however, the former much more highly than the latter. Both are good choices.

To add:

I concur with both of these points! Melissa has ALWAYS been a sweetheart.

I've seem Melissa before. I just want to see someone I had not. I received a lot of good recommendations. Thanks. Melissa is awesome by the way.