Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Trefoil

Any ladies interested in a ski trip?

9 posts in this topic

I’m considering getting away for about a week to go skiing in March. Does anyone know any ladies who’d be interested in joining me? Ladies, feel free to send me a PM if you’re interested. Note: I am pretty much a beginner and am looking to learn and improve.

Thank you!

Mona Monroe

I’m considering getting away for about a week to go skiing in March. Does anyone know any ladies who’d be interested in joining me? Ladies, feel free to send me a PM if you’re interested. Note: I am pretty much a beginner and am looking to learn and improve.

Thank you!

Hopeully you can find a lady thats at about the same skill level. Its not much fun for a moderate or advanced skiier to spend all day on greens. You may end up skiing by yourself why she does laps around you on blues and blacks.

Are you describing your skiing skills or another item that maybe important to a lady ...........??????????? Just kiding. Good luck in your search. Let us know if you find some company in March. Where you going to go ski?

Thank you!

Hopeully you can find a lady thats at about the same skill level. Its not much fun for a moderate or advanced skiier to spend all day on greens. You may end up skiing by yourself why she does laps around you on blues and blacks.

Oh good! An excuse to brag about myself. ;)

I've been skiing since I was 6 years old, so I can definitely hang with the big boys on the advanced runs/black diamonds, however I still enjoy taking my time and soaking up the scenery on the greens.

I spent a winter as a ski instructor as well so I'm pretty patient with beginners. :)

Oh good! An excuse to brag about myself. ;)

I've been skiing since I was 6 years old, so I can definitely hang with the big boys on the advanced runs/black diamonds, however I still enjoy taking my time and soaking up the scenery on the greens.

I spent a winter as a ski instructor as well so I'm pretty patient with beginners. :)

You should brag. Black diamonds eat my lunch. I specifically chose a college in a ski town so that i could ski at least four days a week. After four years of that

I still cant hit a mogul right to save my life. I know, i know, "keep your tips up!". Why do those runs always have to be right under the chair lift, where all the ladies you were just trying to impress with your studly ski skills get to laugh and point at you when your hiking 50 yards back up the hill to get the ski you lost in the yard sale?

"keep your tip up!".

There, I fixed it for you. This truly is great advise for the hobby! :D

On a less serious note, if you find a ski bunny like any of these please write a review.

a-ski-bunnies-15.jpg

Calendar3SkiBunnies.jpg

thumbs_ski_girls_45.jpg