Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Audrey Astor

Going through the motions?

10 posts in this topic

One of the ladies created a thread asking a very legitimate question about what makes an appointment special. Somehow some of the responses got on the track of "ladies who go through the motion".

I am not trying to discount anyones perception or experience, but I am curious as to what that means. We have so many professional excellent providers in Denver, that I am confused. Sure we all have our way of doing things, and seem to do most of them the same for our friends; the way we take appointment requests, the way we screen, the way we set up our incall etc. Other than that, I can not say that all appointments are the same. Some like to totally make out upon greeting, some like a peck on the cheek. Some guys like to sit on the sofa and have a beverage, some don't, some like DATY first, a few don't. Some like deep french kissing, some like doggie, some don't care for a blow job. Some like to get in take care of business and leave, some like to chit chat. You get my drift.... No one session for me is the same, and I think a lot of ladies would agree.

So... what is going through the motions???:confused:

One of the ladies created a thread asking a very legitimate question about what makes an appointment special. Somehow some of the responses got on the track of "ladies who go through the motion".

I am not trying to discount anyones perception or experience, but I am curious as to what that means. We have so many professional excellent providers in Denver, that I am confused. Sure we all have our way of doing things, and seem to do most of them the same for our friends; the way we take appointment requests, the way we screen, the way we set up our incall etc. Other than that, I can not say that all appointments are the same. Some like to totally make out upon greeting, some like a peck on the cheek. Some guys like to sit on the sofa and have a beverage, some don't, some like DATY first, a few don't. Some like deep french kissing, some like doggie, some don't care for a blow job. Some like to get in take care of business and leave, some like to chit chat. You get my drift.... No one session for me is the same, and I think a lot of ladies would agree.

So... what is going through the motions???:confused:

During UTF she is making a grocery list in her mind.

Slowing down during CG because fast blurred the TV screen.

Texting in doggie because she has her hands free.

Doing a crossword puzzle behind your back during mish.

Eating a sandwich during DATY.

Screaming "oh god yes" while reading the tv guide.

Doing her nails while you bend her over the bathroom sink.

Looking for split ends in her hair while doing RCG.

These are just a few examples.:D

Geez....it's common knowledge that women are far better at multi-tasking then men:rolleyes:

As an FBSM guy, I think I have the definition of "going through the motions."

I was at a Fort Collins AMP and proceeded to lay on my back.

Mamasan had me at full attention, and firmly in hand. The phone rings. She does not bat an eye. She switches hands to maximize her reach, continues stroking with one hand, holding the phone with the other hand.

She calmly explains in broken English that she needs about five minutes, presumably to finish me off and get the warm towel. Rather than spoil the moment, it actually made me laugh.

I marveled at her ability to jack me off and calmly carry on a phone conversation. This may be a common talent. I wouldn't know. She did finish the conversation, hang up, then finished the job in about 30 seconds.

"Going through the motions" may not always be a bad thing. Sometimes these motions are quite practiced, and therefore quite nice. I'm not a connoisseur (yet), so again I would not know if this is what the lovely Ms. Holly was driving at.

Happy new year, comrades.

I always thought it meant doing the deed without much enthusiasm. Just doing it to get it over with and not really being there for it. You know, kind of like banging the spouse after 10 years of marriage when all you really want to do is have a nice sandwich and watch the game.

Think of the attitude of most employees at the DMV. :rolleyes:

Now that's just not true. All of those activities that you listed are fetishes and they cost more.;)

I always thought it meant doing the deed without much enthusiasm. Just doing it to get it over with and not really being there for it. You know, kind of like banging the spouse after 10 years of marriage when all you really want to do is have a nice sandwich and watch the game.

Think of the attitude of most employees at the DMV. :rolleyes:

+1. It's a lack of enthusiasm and emotional commitment to the session. It's not about what's performed during the session or the concept of YMMV. The purpose of my posts in the other thread was to provide examples of poor practices. If you avoid poor practices, the level of service improves and the odds of a special appointment increase.

Some examples that numerous well-reviewed providers have been guilty of.

Closing her eyes or staring holes into the ceiling throughout mish or doggy

Weak DFK where it's almost like she doesn't want to kiss you. You can feel her wanting to pull away

UTF done in a workmanlike fashion where she just wants to get you off.

Etc.

Ladies who do the above are creating a special atmosphere.

Edited by Trefoil
Addl info

Some examples that numerous well-reviewed providers have been guilty of.

Closing her eyes or staring holes into the ceiling throughout mish or doggy

Weak DFK where it's almost like she doesn't want to kiss you. You can feel her wanting to pull away

UTF done in a workmanlike fashion where she just wants to get you off.

Etc.

I've been guilty of all above listed at some point or another. Although I make no apologies for these types of behaviours, I don't don't live by them either. I have had these types of behaviours surface when I feel like my partner has a shitty attitude, entitlement issues, bad breath, or something of the similar. I try to avoid booking appointments with guys that I think I will not be compatible with, but every now and then one gets through. So, what I am saying is if my partner is an asshole, I am too. I don't care if he paid me. Either he behaves himself or I perform poorly.:o

IMO, it is painfully obvious when someone isn't into it and going through the motions.

I believe it is referred to as the 3G experience.:)

"Going through the motions" is a euphemism for: "Why can't the provider pretend that my 2.5 inch crooked dick is the best thing that ever happened to her?":cool:

A lot of hobbyists are sensitive wallflowers who get all bent out of shape when they realize that, yes, the provider has seen other men besides them.