Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Paul Pudenda

Potential Prostitutes WebSite?

15 posts in this topic

its not scary, we are on the internet so anyone can make a website, post our ads and then text us to say "this cant be good" then charge 100$ to have the ad removed. As far as im concerned it's free advertising.

its not scary' date=' we are on the internet so anyone can make a website, post our ads and then text us to say "this cant be good" then charge 100$ to have the ad removed. As far as im concerned it's free advertising.[/quote']

Well yes it's free advertising for the actual providers but what about women that are not providers that get posted on there by jealous ex boy friends or stalkers. $ to get your name removed is just extortion and LE should be looking into that kind of scam.

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

its not scary' date=' we are on the internet so anyone can make a website, post our ads and then text us to say "this cant be good" then charge 100$ to have the ad removed. As far as im concerned it's free advertising.[/quote']

I suppose a mug shot on Denver busts would also be free advertising?

This website contacts providers demanding $100 to remove her name. It's a scam. I know of ladies who paid. Good God, why did they do that? Anyone can put up a website and say stuff. It doesn't make it true. Besides, what is wrong with being a prostitute? Equal opportunity for all sex workers! Federal protection, just like religious groups and gal ppl.

my name is on this site from another state. they text me and said this dont look good

and it had a link so i clicked it and there i was. So i text them and asked why was it bad?

i am a prostitute.And to me they just verified that i am not L.E. so how could that be bad.

I think they got mad and took my name down cuz i was going to tell everybody to

look at there site to see ima potential prostitute

Well done. They were wrong, saying it doesn't look good. It looks good to have your name on there. It's better to have ppl talking about you, saying whatever they want, than to not have ppl talking about you.

Many Prostitutes have let go of sexual shame. That is one reason that some men seek appointments, to be in the presence of someone who has released those inhibitions that were blocking full sexual enjoyment. In time, the man can let go of his sexual shame, that society has needlessly heaped upon him. He can learn to embrace his sensuality and connect deeply to his partners.

Sometimes a session doesn't go that deep. Sometimes it is about pure pleasure. What's wrong with that? If there were more pleasure in this world, there would not be divorce, conflict, maybe even war. Providers are peacekeepers.

Well yes it's free advertising for the actual providers but what about women that are not providers that get posted on there by jealous ex boy friends or stalkers. $ to get your name removed is just extortion and LE should be looking into that kind of scam.

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

Agreed!!! Posting "Potential" anything that is libelous in writing of another person is subject to suit privately, but if it is a "pattern of practice" then is raised to the level of "plan, pattern or scheme to defraud" persons of money, which is a crime.

LE won't do anything about it though, because they can say "potential" is the escape word from a fraudulent scheme because it is not a clearly defined libel or slander, and it left to individuals to post to a hosting site which provides a warning they are not responsible for the content, which is also basic BS.

It sure smells like extortion though, which is why I agreed with CH. This might attract more attention from the ACLU than LE.

Edited by Flanker
misspelled word

I suppose a mug shot on Denver busts would also be free advertising?

But it's not a mug shot on Denver busts is it? If it were that would be illegal because I've never been busted ...

So slow down there chicken butt , before you try to check me. It's a friggin scam and trust me , I have texted the twitmyer to let him know.

Edited by Mace

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

Plus 1 yah that's not good, but le probably uses it as a shortcut? Who knows?

This site posting pics of an arrest is one thing but posting pics that are owned by the person taking the pic is copyright violation. If a personal pic is posted on that website, send them a cease and desist email for them to stop violating your copyright in your pics. An email should also be sent to the website's hosting provider that the site is violating your copyright. Also send an email to ICANN and notify them that the site is violating copyright laws.

I should send that site information about The Kardashian sisters, Hillary Clinton and Sarah Palin to see if they post that information. After all, isn't everyone a "potential" whatever?

I'm not a lawyer but I play one in TV.

This site posting pics of an arrest is one thing but posting pics that are owned by the person taking the pic is copyright violation. If a personal pic is posted on that website, send them a cease and desist email for them to stop violating your copyright in your pics. An email should also be sent to the website's hosting provider that the site is violating your copyright. Also send an email to ICANN and notify them that the site is violating copyright laws.

I should send that site information about The Kardashian sisters, Hillary Clinton and Sarah Palin to see if they post that information. After all, isn't everyone a "potential" whatever?

I'm not a lawyer but I play one in TV.

Lol , the owner of the site is behind all this, I'm sure.

I got another text. Today..

I just replied with a sweet sweet message

(, as you all know how sweet I can be.)

it read something like this..." bleep bleep and bleep"

Probably went to no one lol,, but it felt good to be so sweet:):eek: